The Student Room Group

South Yardley Birmingham test Centre

hello, I have my Test in This test centre and im really nervous. So people who have had their driving test here pleaseee give me advice like their examiner and what their minors/majors were???
Reply 1
Original post by nicolepoole68
hello, I have my Test in This test centre and im really nervous. So people who have had their driving test here pleaseee give me advice like their examiner and what their minors/majors were???

Got majored for not checking top mirror before pulling in, for driving in right hand lane on duel carriageway (I was overtaking, but they still done me for it) and a major for not looking around enough during the 3-point turn/
Failed 4 times here. Had enough so changed my Test cenre to sutton coldfield.
Passed today..... So happy
Reply 3
Not a good place to take your test
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Failed 4 times here. Had enough so changed my Test cenre to sutton coldfield.
Passed today..... So happy

how is the sutton coldfield test route?how is the examiner there?i have my test booked in june there
Reply 5
Very simple. All you need is practice on exiting and going into the test center because its off a busy road and there is also a Zebra crossing by the exit. the routes are basic and the examiner i had was very friendly and spoke to me and was asking general questions like where do you study. Good Luck with your test
Hi ,can u tell me the name of examiner who took your test and when did u take?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending