The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by tammie123
Oh I didn't know you could tell just based on pictures :rolleyes:

You're a muslim too (from your name) so based on that I'm gonna assume you haven't either (I can make assumptions too :rolleyes:) so what are you doing on this thread since it's only a place for people who have had sex?

Besides why are you getting so butthurt anyway just because I said I don't care? Why does my opinion matter so much to you anyway?

I can...pretty much. I sometimes get my assumptions wrong though, so if you're not a virgin, feel free to tell me.
My religious beliefs are complicated right now...so I wouldn't talk about that right now, so yeah, take what you can from that.

I'm not butthurt at all, I find it incredible how a virgin could come onto this thread and say ''I don't care what the guy's penis size is''. And just by that statement alone, I can assume that you are a virgin, because pretty much every girl would say < 4'' is way too small, and here you are, saying you don't care how small a guy is...
Original post by AnharM
No, not really. We started talking from that actual thread LOL, so obviously I read her comments.

No we started taking from another thread, it was about the minimum amount of money we'd like our future husbands to earn, and the thread I made about not going out much was really far back in my posts section (back in january or something). I changed after that. No wonder you randomly started asking me if I go out much, that explains it.
Original post by Bassetts
It's rather stupid to comment on penis size if you're a virgin. How would you know if you like a bigger or smaller penis if you've never even had sex?

Presumably because she has experimented with differently sized masturbators.
Reply 43
No we started taking from another thread, it was about the minimum amount of money we'd like our future husbands to earn, and the thread I made about not going out much was really far back in my posts section (back in january or something). I changed after that. No wonder you randomly started asking me if I go out much, that explains it.

No, wait what? Yes, yeah the first part is correct, I asked you about the money blah blah, we somehow got talking via PM, then I asked you where you're from, and you said Bow, and that's when I asked you do you go out much, since I know how bengali parents are...this has nothing to do with your other threads like you are making it out to be LOL. I've only seen a few of your latest threads, the "falling in love" one, and the "partner earning" one, bloody hell. But if you want to make out that I'm a stalker, then cool. I'll be a stalker then LOOOL. I'll check your threads now shall I...don't mind me.
Original post by AnharM
No, wait what? Yes, yeah the first part is correct, I asked you about the money blah blah, we somehow got talking via PM, then I asked you where you're from, and you said Bow, and that's when I asked you do you go out much, since I know how bengali parents are...this has nothing to do with your other threads like you are making it out to be LOL. I've only seen a few of your latest threads, the "falling in love" one, and the "partner earning" one, bloody hell. But if you want to make out that I'm a stalker, then cool. I'll be a stalker then LOOOL. I'll check your threads now shall I...don't mind me.

I don't mind you stalking me, but just admit it lol
Reply 45
I don't mind you stalking me, but just admit it lol

Rah, you don't mind me stalking you...niiiice :wink: :tongue:

LOL I wasn't, seriously. I'm a Bengali myself, and my sisters don't go out much, so I assumed you were in the same situation.

You avoided the question though, are you a virgin?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AnharM
Rah, you don't mind me stalking you...niiiice :wink: :P

LOL I wasn't, seriously. I'm a Bengali myself, and my sisters don't go out much, so I assumed you were in the same situation.

lol I have nothing to hide, feel free to stalk as much as you want :tongue:

my parents aren't that strict, I stopped going out as much (in secondary and college I'd constantly be out so didn't get the grades I wanted) in the first few months of uni, but then I gave up and thought why should I care so much when first year hardly counts. So changed back
Reply 47
lol I have nothing to hide, feel free to stalk as much as you want :tongue: my parents aren't that strict, I stopped going out as much (in secondary and college I'd constantly be out so didn't get the grades I wanted) in the first few months of uni, but then I gave up and thought why should I care so much when first year hardly counts. So changed back
you avoided the question I edited in just a few mins ago...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AnharM
you avoided the question I edited in just a few mins ago...

why are you so curious anyway? :tongue:

ok I'll put you out of your misery, yes I am but the reason why I commented on this thread (although looking back I probably shouldn't have) was because I thought that if I truly loved a guy I would accept him no matter what size he was.
I don't think anyone here can tell the difference.
I'm pretty petite myself so anything bigger than maybe about 6 inches could get pretty uncomfortable? girth is another story...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
why are you so curious anyway? :tongue:

ok I'll put you out of your misery, yes I am but the reason why I commented on this thread (although looking back I probably shouldn't have) was because I thought that if I truly loved a guy I would accept him no matter what size he was.

There you go, finally...you admit that you're a virgin and I've got my assumption right LOL. Tammie, sex will be a huge part of your life, and if you don't enjoy it with your husband and can't get orgasms from it, then you'll get frustrated and problems will arise in your relationship. As loving as you are trying to sound, sex is a massive deal.

Second question, have you ever had an orgasm before? Have you ever masturbated and had the experience of climaxing? I'm assuming you haven't, once again, because the experience is basically the best feeling a human can ever get, and men with small penises can't penetrate women as deep, and hit the right spots, so women find it hard to climax; hence why you'll be extremely frustrated. So yeah, it was actually really stupid for you to comment here, no offence.
4.5 would probably be the minimum
Original post by Birkenhead
Women are notoriously spatially unintelligent, including being generally markedly worse at estimating measurements than men.

Yes, it's always a shambles when they try to parallel park with my penis.
Original post by AnharM
There you go, finally...you admit that you're a virgin and I've got my assumption right LOL. Tammie, sex will be a huge part of your life, and if you don't enjoy it with your husband and can't get orgasms from it, then you'll get frustrated and problems will arise in your relationship. As loving as you are trying to sound, sex is a massive deal.

Second question, have you ever had an orgasm before? Have you ever masturbated and had the experience of climaxing? I'm assuming you haven't, once again, because the experience is basically the best feeling a human can ever get, and men with small penises can't penetrate women as deep, and hit the right spots, so women find it hard to climax; hence why you'll be extremely frustrated. So yeah, it was actually really stupid for you to comment here, no offence.

Creeper alert.
Original post by Lotus_Eater
Yes, it's always a shambles when they try to parallel park with my penis.

I don't follow.
Original post by AnharM

ok thank you for the life lesson, next time I'll be more careful with what threads I post in on this site. :redface:
Original post by Birkenhead
I don't follow.

It was a joke. Based on the fact that when women are normally criticised for being spatially unaware it is often with reference to their driving. Which I thought seemed a slightly daft thing to say in this context given that whilst I don't know the science of space perception, I would imagine women have a pretty good idea of how big a penis is once it's inside of them. And I thought the best way to make this point would be a humorous analogy. Which failed on a just about every level since it was neither clear not funny.

Taxi for Lotus Eater! (hopefully driven by a guy)
ok thank you for the life lesson, next time I'll be more careful with what threads I post in on this site. :redface:

The most important life lesson to take from that exchange is that some dudes on TSR are off-the-charts-weird.
I find it difficult to believe that girls even know this

One standard deviation is apparently 5.4 to 5.7 inches, so most men are much smaller than they claim and few men even make 6 inches. Although at my high school, it seemed everyone was somewhere between 6.5 and 7.5 (not that wanted to hear...), maybe Catholic kids are particularly well endowed :dontknow:

Original post by Mother Teresa
If you need a magnifying glass every time you want to give oral then it's probably too small.

*looked at post*

*looked at name*

****'n lolled
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending