The Student Room Group

If you are in a very small room with a guy that you don't know well, do u care if he

If you are in a very small room with a guy that you don't know well, do u care if he closes the door while you are there or not?
Think we’re going to need a bit more context here.
i would try to discern his motivation for closing the door
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
Think we’re going to need a bit more context here.

office related situation; and the office is very small like 3 m x 4m
ermm.. as a guy, I can say that I don't really mind 💪💪
Reply 5
What if u r a girl. Does it matter?
Original post by Anonymous
ermm.. as a guy, I can say that I don't really mind 💪💪
What if u r a girl. Does it matter?

Hi 👋, as this is in an office I would trust that my colleague would just want to innocently get on with his work. 😊
Reply 7
And you are incapable of 1. having a coherent discussion with guy about said door and 2. incapable of moving the door yourself, as required?
So, you’re work colleagues, in a small office, and one of you closes the door because it’s been left open.

Failing to see the problem or why that might be awkward based on this information.
Reply 9
Hi 👋, as this is in an office I would trust that my colleague would just want to innocently get on with his work. 😊

Why not ask him? Could be noise, distractions etc. Just tell him you prefer it remain open.
(edited 9 months ago)
Only if he does anything inappropriate after closing the door
Reply 11
If you are in a very small room with a guy that you don't know well, do u care if he closes the door while you are there or not?

well yeah, if I don't know him that well then yeah + you can't trust a random person.
Reply 12
I don't like closed interior doors in general

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending