The Student Room Group

If you are in a very small room with a guy that you don't know well, do u care if he

If you are in a very small room with a guy that you don't know well, do u care if he closes the door while you are there or not?
Think we’re going to need a bit more context here.
i would try to discern his motivation for closing the door
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
Think we’re going to need a bit more context here.

office related situation; and the office is very small like 3 m x 4m
Reply 4
ermm.. as a guy, I can say that I don't really mind 💪💪
Reply 5
What if u r a girl. Does it matter?
Original post by Anonymous
ermm.. as a guy, I can say that I don't really mind 💪💪
Reply 6
What if u r a girl. Does it matter?

Hi 👋, as this is in an office I would trust that my colleague would just want to innocently get on with his work. 😊
Reply 7
And you are incapable of 1. having a coherent discussion with guy about said door and 2. incapable of moving the door yourself, as required?
So, you’re work colleagues, in a small office, and one of you closes the door because it’s been left open.

Failing to see the problem or why that might be awkward based on this information.
Reply 9
Hi 👋, as this is in an office I would trust that my colleague would just want to innocently get on with his work. 😊

Why not ask him? Could be noise, distractions etc. Just tell him you prefer it remain open.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 10
Only if he does anything inappropriate after closing the door
Reply 11
If you are in a very small room with a guy that you don't know well, do u care if he closes the door while you are there or not?

well yeah, if I don't know him that well then yeah + you can't trust a random person.
Reply 12
I don't like closed interior doors in general

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending