The Student Room Group

Is this a good idea?

Basically, there's this girl I like and I've told her my feelings, and I want to try and spend some more time with her over these summer holidays. Now...I kind of struggle to think of things to ask her to do for some reason, not sure why. But anyway, I'm thinking of just asking her for a coffee and then simply walking through a garden/park thing, just talking and chilling.

People, does this sound appealing or does it seem a bit sh** and boring? Also, any more ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
anyone?
Reply 2
sounds alright. you have to be good at making conversation obviously, she has to find you interesting and captivating
Reply 3
Original post by Stinkum
sounds alright. you have to be good at making conversation obviously, she has to find you interesting and captivating

Well...I know she likes me and I like her and we have a lot of talking to do for that reason, so I'm sure I won't be short for conversation topics...
Reply 4
I can't judge without knowing the girl, but you are definitely on the right track. Good luck, anon!
Sounds so cute :ahee:
You know what you're gonna talk to her about OP? ..about how the birds in the park go tweet, tweet, tweet? lol
Reply 7
Sounds good. Maybe suggest doing something else when you're out there if it feels right. But excellent starting point and no pressure to actually do an activity which can often feel forced.
Reply 8
Original post by Ghille
I can't judge without knowing the girl, but you are definitely on the right track. Good luck, anon!

Well I think she's keen on doing something! I think she's been dropping hints by saying she's bored since finishing etc...so yeah I hope you're right.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending