Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically, there's this girl I like and I've told her my feelings, and I want to try and spend some more time with her over these summer holidays. Now...I kind of struggle to think of things to ask her to do for some reason, not sure why. But anyway, I'm thinking of just asking her for a coffee and then simply walking through a garden/park thing, just talking and chilling.

People, does this sound appealing or does it seem a bit sh** and boring? Also, any more ideas would be greatly appreciated.

anyone?

ReputationRep:
    sounds alright. you have to be good at making conversation obviously, she has to find you interesting and captivating

(Original post by Stinkum)
    sounds alright. you have to be good at making conversation obviously, she has to find you interesting and captivating
    Well...I know she likes me and I like her and we have a lot of talking to do for that reason, so I'm sure I won't be short for conversation topics...

ReputationRep:
    I can't judge without knowing the girl, but you are definitely on the right track. Good luck, anon!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds so cute :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    You know what you're gonna talk to her about OP? ..about how the birds in the park go tweet, tweet, tweet? lol

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good. Maybe suggest doing something else when you're out there if it feels right. But excellent starting point and no pressure to actually do an activity which can often feel forced.

(Original post by Ghille)
    I can't judge without knowing the girl, but you are definitely on the right track. Good luck, anon!
    Well I think she's keen on doing something! I think she's been dropping hints by saying she's bored since finishing etc...so yeah I hope you're right.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.