Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if wipes are sufficient instead of towels when it comes to the wiping down equipment rule? Also are you required to put your things in a locker while there and therefore have to buy a lock, or can you leave your stuff (coat, bag) alongside you as you do your workout if you wish?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone will kick up a fuss about wipes although it is common decency to wipe down if you've got sweat pouring out your ass. You can take your stuff round with you as long its not in anyone's way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    I don't think anyone will kick up a fuss about wipes although it is common decency to wipe down if you've got sweat pouring out your ass. You can take your stuff round with you as long its not in anyone's way.
    Many thanks.

Of course - I was just wondering cos they say a towel and I'd rather wipes.

Thanks again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandbeer)
    Many thanks.

Of course - I was just wondering cos they say a towel and I'd rather wipes.

Thanks again
    About 1/10 at my Pure gym use towels or wipe down in anyway. I drag my bag along every single time as do quite a few other people. You will be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scrappy-coco)
    About 1/10 at my Pure gym use towels or wipe down in anyway. I drag my bag along every single time as do quite a few other people. You will be fine
    Thanks so much. I 100% agree with the wiping down thing but yeah just didn't want to be thrown out over a towel haha

ReputationRep:
    By the way guys...any recommendations for rub down wipes?

ReputationRep:
    I just joined a Pure Gym. Honestly have no idea where I'd find a wipe dispenser, but there's probably one mounted to the walls somewhere.

As with The Gym Group, you'll need a padlock for the lockers. They might sell them in a vending machine, or ask a member of staff.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.