The Student Room Group

Girls, are muscles so important?

Do you find muscles on a boy particularly attractive? I don't know whether it is worth it to try and grow muscle. Like if there were two boys who were exactly identical to each other, other than one was more muscly who would you pick? opinions please:smile:
I dunno, I'm a tad strange, I like my guys lanky but I'd say muscles are attractive but not when it gets a tad much
I prefer a slim frame to a muscly frame. I just think it looks more chic and can be dressed a lot better. Having a gorillas body just isn't cute.
If it's just a bit of muscle, it can look nice but it's horrible when the body fat is too low and they look like a cheese grater. Doesn't look nice to touch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is TSR being filled with these threads right now? Can guys not work out for themselves that different girls are attracted to different things?

Some like muscles, some don't.

/thread
Reply 4
Original post by JackRowbotham
Do you find muscles on a boy particularly attractive? I don't know whether it is worth it to try and grow muscle. Like if there were two boys who were exactly identical to each other, other than one was more muscly who would you pick? opinions please:smile:

You shouldn't care tbh.

Your body should be an image of the way you enjoy living your life.
Reply 5
Every girl is different tbh, you shouldn't do something solely because you think it'll attract girls. If you want to get muscly do it for yourself.
"Well built" is more important to me - I like tall, broad guys but not necessarily muscly. Personally I find massive muscles unattractive, you know when you're looking at someone in a T shirt and you can't work out if they're really muscly or really fat? That's weird to me.

Not really much point building muscle purely to get girls, you'll find yourself only pulling superficial dip****s.
Reply 7
Every girl is different, there's no universal 'likes' or 'dislikes' in what they like in a guy. If you wanna put on muscle, do it for yourself, because you want to. Don't change for others
Reply 8
No I personally don't like a beefy muscle ridden guys tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some muscle is good because it both fights flab and shows that the guy is into sports - sports is one of my biggest passions so I would never ever a date guy who didn't play sports...not video games...those aren't sports...even thoush they're so cool! :biggrin:

:dogt:
Reply 10
I wouldn't say muscles are 'important', however they're attractive to a degree (imo). A bit of muscle looks good, rather than saggy bits of fat, however proper body built men aren't the most attractive, not for me anyway.
“Well-then, did she ever put it on...like, a-it was (and had been/even before that) just like...the absolute best!” What on earth did this anon post even mean...lol
Honesty is good. Women like muscles and guys like tits and big booty. And for me. I like black pussy. We all got different things we like. I like my black women
(edited 5 years ago)
Hey i know a girls thread. i am bored waiting for a flight to germany, gf trying to pack the house into a small suitcase. I am reading this sh!t. Student life. I just hopeing when i get to uni, conversations going to be better than this. coz the biggest muscle a guy has, you show me your pussy and i show you my pen
Reply 14
Original post by Fashion Girl
Some muscle is good because it both fights flab and shows that the guy is into sports - sports is one of my biggest passions so I would never ever a date guy who didn't play sports...not video games...those aren't sports...even thoush they're so cool! :biggrin:

:dogt:

How does having muscles means he plays sports?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending