Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you find muscles on a boy particularly attractive? I don't know whether it is worth it to try and grow muscle. Like if there were two boys who were exactly identical to each other, other than one was more muscly who would you pick? opinions please

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I'm a tad strange, I like my guys lanky but I'd say muscles are attractive but not when it gets a tad much

ReputationRep:
    I prefer a slim frame to a muscly frame. I just think it looks more chic and can be dressed a lot better. Having a gorillas body just isn't cute.
    If it's just a bit of muscle, it can look nice but it's horrible when the body fat is too low and they look like a cheese grater. Doesn't look nice to touch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why is TSR being filled with these threads right now? Can guys not work out for themselves that different girls are attracted to different things?

Some like muscles, some don't.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackRowbotham)
    Do you find muscles on a boy particularly attractive? I don't know whether it is worth it to try and grow muscle. Like if there were two boys who were exactly identical to each other, other than one was more muscly who would you pick? opinions please
    You shouldn't care tbh.

Your body should be an image of the way you enjoy living your life.

ReputationRep:
    Every girl is different tbh, you shouldn't do something solely because you think it'll attract girls. If you want to get muscly do it for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    "Well built" is more important to me - I like tall, broad guys but not necessarily muscly. Personally I find massive muscles unattractive, you know when you're looking at someone in a T shirt and you can't work out if they're really muscly or really fat? That's weird to me.

Not really much point building muscle purely to get girls, you'll find yourself only pulling superficial dip****s.

ReputationRep:
    Every girl is different, there's no universal 'likes' or 'dislikes' in what they like in a guy. If you wanna put on muscle, do it for yourself, because you want to. Don't change for others
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    No I personally don't like a beefy muscle ridden guys tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Some muscle is good because it both fights flab and shows that the guy is into sports - sports is one of my biggest passions so I would never ever a date guy who didn't play sports...not video games...those aren't sports...even thoush they're so cool!

:dogt:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say muscles are 'important', however they're attractive to a degree (imo). A bit of muscle looks good, rather than saggy bits of fat, however proper body built men aren't the most attractive, not for me anyway.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.