The Student Room Group

Can't get McDonalds online Health and Safety to work

So when I log in to MyStuff to do my online Food Safety and Heath and safety modules my brower blocks in (I tried it in all browsers) and it wont let me open it.

I went down to the Nabit 2 module and I completed that so I don't know if that is part of the module or not.

If anyone has any tips it would be cool because I need to know so that I can start my first shift.
Original post by christianoginni
So when I log in to MyStuff to do my online Food Safety and Heath and safety modules my brower blocks in (I tried it in all browsers) and it wont let me open it.

I went down to the Nabit 2 module and I completed that so I don't know if that is part of the module or not.

If anyone has any tips it would be cool because I need to know so that I can start my first shift.

During my orientation she said no-one could access it, the only possible suggestions she gave as to how to fix it were use Internet Explorer (9 or 10) or download a java update she never sent. Neither worked.

I just called my store and I went in about 1 and a half hours before my first shift started and filled it out. Pretty easy stuff, you do two sections.

One is about 45 minutes around health and safety, the other about 30 minutes which is just MyStuff and MySchedule advice.
Original post by ClassicMan
During my orientation she said no-one could access it, the only possible suggestions she gave as to how to fix it were use Internet Explorer (9 or 10) or download a java update she never sent. Neither worked.

I just called my store and I went in about 1 and a half hours before my first shift started and filled it out. Pretty easy stuff, you do two sections.

One is about 45 minutes around health and safety, the other about 30 minutes which is just MyStuff and MySchedule advice.

Ye I just cant get it to work, the updates dont work btw :tongue:
Guess I'll have to call up work
Reply 3
I've got to go in to my store and do my test in there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending