The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hear???
How do you actually know it is gay then.... When was this, surely The Archers wouldn't go that far... :smile:
Reply 2
Louise_1988
Hear???
How do you actually know it is gay then.... When was this, surely The Archers wouldn't go that far... :smile:

they did, and yes it was authentically recorded (the 2 actors did kiss)

lou xxx
Reply 3
Ral
OP
yea the archers u need to keep up to date wiv these things. adam and ian in a pollytunnel i believe.
Reply 4
I was listening to the archers this weekend... cant see how a gay kiss would sound any different from a straight one though...
Reply 5
Louise_1988
I was listening to the archers this weekend... cant see how a gay kiss would sound any different from a straight one though...

Hey Louise. I see you come from Hitchin in Herts. Cool. My town!
Reply 6
Ral
Did any1 here, hear the first gay kiss on radio 4?

'yuk'
Reply 7
Louise_1988

no doubt there may be uproar amongst the listeners lol :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Babygal
'yuk'

its ridiculous, why are people getting uptight about this? its like on tv, you can have scenes of someone killing another before the watershed but two guys kissing.....oh no thats a travasty.

fucked up.
Reply 9
Oh, I think it's lovely to hear gays kissing on the radio. Perhaps next week we can hear them bumming one another. :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Yeah so men kiss wooopy dooooo, does it really affect anyone else, i think the ian and adam are quite sweet
Reply 11
cobra01977
Yeah so men kiss wooopy dooooo, does it really affect anyone else, i think the ian and adam are quite sweet

Are you a friend of Dorothy yourself? I always wonder about men (and I see from your profile that you describe yourself as male) who describe two gays as "sweet" :wink:
why would anyone want to hear a kiss on radio????? never mind a gay kiss? i dont get it!
Reply 13
charl
why would anyone want to hear a kiss on radio????? never mind a gay kiss? i dont get it!

its part of the a long running radio soap called 'the archers'
Reply 14
cobra01977
Yes and no

Undecided then.
Reply 15
bradders
Look but don't touch; or should I say listen, but don't get involved ...

?
Reply 16
bradders
Look but don't touch; or should I say listen, but don't get involved ...

Giving new meaning to gay aural sex <sniggers>
why would we wanna listen to a kiss on the radio in the first place? lol
Reply 18
SoulBrother
why would we wanna listen to a kiss on the radio in the first place? lol

Cos sum people are slightly cultured and enjoy the archers
Reply 19
cobra01977
Cos sum people are slightly cultured and enjoy the archers

But oddly enough most of those "slightly cultured" R4 listeners are unlikely to enjoy the visual images that a couple of gays conjur up as they exchange spit.

The Archer's is listened to more by retired Majors and WI types than courderoy wearing teachers of sociology.

Latest

Trending

Trending