The Student Room Group

Sex now he's ghosting me

I posted this thread a few weeks ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7339257&p=98325738#post98325738

After my last update he apologised for what he said and we went back to being friends, on Thursday we were hanging out alone and our other housemates were out and he started being flirty and we kissed and ended up having sex. After he was really nice and we cuddled for a while. He left to see his family on Friday but before he told me he wanted to have sex again when he gets back since then he's not been replying to my messages but he has been online and messaging another housemate

I let him take my virginity just to be ignored by him
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7339257&p=98325738#post98325738

After my last update he apologised for what he said and we went back to being friends, on Thursday we were hanging out alone and our other housemates were out and he started being flirty and we kissed and ended up having sex. After he was really nice and we cuddled for a while. He left to see his family on Friday but before he told me he wanted to have sex again when he gets back since then he's not been replying to my messages but he has been online and messaging another housemate

Dude are you okay?

I read your other thread and yeah you made a mistake.
Reply 2
Original post by Andi.0k
Dude are you okay?

I read your other thread and yeah you made a mistake.

Yeah i just thought having sex with him would make him want me i guess but it clearly hasn’t so i regret it because i wanted my first time to be special but it wasn’t if he doesn’t want me

You gave him what he wanted and now he won't come near you again
Reply 4

He used you and that is despicable; I'm so sorry that he's made you feel this way. We've all made mistakes, but just learn from this one and don't let him or any other man use you or treat you badly again. There will be someone kinder and more genuine out there for you.
Reply 5
He has probably treated you badly. You’ll know for sure when he gets back, but gay, hetero or bi , don’t get involved with flat mates. If it doesn’t work out it often becomes awkward.
You deserve better, so hold your head up high. He acted badly, you didn’t !!
Reply 6
I am sorry that you have been hurt. Just learn from it.
Reply 7
He used you and that is despicable; I'm so sorry that he's made you feel this way. We've all made mistakes, but just learn from this one and don't let him or any other man use you or treat you badly again. There will be someone kinder and more genuine out there for you.

THIS!

You put this into the perfect words.
Reply 8
Yeah i just thought having sex with him would make him want me i guess but it clearly hasn’t so i regret it because i wanted my first time to be special but it wasn’t if he doesn’t want me

Having sex with someone won't make them love you and it sucks you believed that. If you want a special connection with your sexual partner then you have to build that first rather than thinking it'll just appear on its own.
Also I know you feel regret but please don't. The first couple of people I was involved with sexually were ***** and one of them was really toxic to me. It isn't a reflection on you as long as you learn from it.
Reply 9
Thank you, he came back today and he was nice and said he was busy so he couldn't message me but he didn't mention sex or what happened until he started asking me for sex again and when I said no he said he'll take me on a date if that's what I want and he wanted to cuddle for a bit instead which I did agree to but I'm just so confused
Reply 10
Thank you, he came back today and he was nice and said he was busy so he couldn't message me but he didn't mention sex or what happened until he started asking me for sex again and when I said no he said he'll take me on a date if that's what I want and he wanted to cuddle for a bit instead which I did agree to but I'm just so confused

Did u agree to go on a date?
I think it’s fairly obvious what’s on his mind here.

You said that he told you "he doesn't want me, he just wants sex". There is nothing to be confused about here. He wants you for your body. If you value yourself and want to show respect to your current and future self, stop talking to him unless you want to continue to feel violated and used.

Yes, you have feelings for him. Yes, you slept with him the first time. Yes, he is showing interest in you. However, what is being offered to you is, according to you, is not what you want and not what you're looking for. Don't just take what you can get when there are so many people out there that will respect your boundaries and give you something more. Don't accept minimal effort so that he can get into your pants again.

If he won't give you something serious and that is what you want, then you need to do yourself a favour and end the sexual favours.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by SagaciousSag
You said that he told you "he doesn't want me, he just wants sex". There is nothing to be confused about here. He wants you for your body. If you value yourself and want to show respect to your current and future self, stop talking to him unless you want to continue to feel violated and used.

Yes, you have feelings for him. Yes, you slept with him the first time. Yes, he is showing interest in you. However, what is being offered to you is, according to you, is not what you want and not what you're looking for. Don't just take what you can get when there are so many people out there that will respect your boundaries and give you something more. Don't accept minimal effort so that he can get into your pants again.

If he won't give you something serious and that is what you want, then you need to do yourself a favour and end the sexual favours.

PRSOM

Absolutely spot-on as always.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending