The Student Room Group

Confusion with clearing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Origami Bullets
Yes, but speak to the uni(s) first - they may not require you to submit a UCAS application if they go down the RPA route, and in that case they would not require a PS.

Is there someone at your family home who could dig out your certificates for you? It could be a sticking point, but you're just going to have to ring the unis and ask them.

Unfortunately not, I know roughly the grades I got, but I'm not sure about the governing bodies. Would it be mischievous to just guess, would it make that much of a difference? I could explain later on to my university and provide them with my exam certificates if needs be.
Original post by ThePoet
Unfortunately not, I know roughly the grades I got, but I'm not sure about the governing bodies. Would it be mischievous to just guess, would it make that much of a difference? I could explain later on to my university and provide them with my exam certificates if needs be.

No, that would be fraud, and they could revoke your university place because of that. Just be honest.
Reply 22
Original post by Origami Bullets
No, that would be fraud, and they could revoke your university place because of that. Just be honest.

Ohh ok. What do you advise to have ready for when I call them?
Original post by ThePoet
Ohh ok. What do you advise to have ready for when I call them?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=4976-What-to-say-during-Clearing-phone-call

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending