The Student Room Group

I want to message her...but concerned about what she'll think

Girl I like moved abroad, permanently. We dated 2/3 times, stopped, but remained close friends, untill she left. We stopped because she was leaving.
She has since left, I miss her, live sucks, blah, blah- we said we would stay in contact, but that was 6 weeks ago, an we haven't talked since she left.

I really want to message her, see how she's doing and stuff...but I'm worried about how she will react. Has she moved on? Maybe she won't reply? It's been 6 weeks- I haven't messaged her, but she hasn't contacted me either.
I'm just scared I won't get a reply, and maybe that might hurt.
Reply 1
Just message her! What's the worst that can happen? She doesn't speak to you? Because that's how it is at the moment, so things aren't going to change if she doesn't reply.
Reply 2
YOLO do it!
poke her on facebook :cool:
so it looks casual
then buy her a bag made of hemp lol
Try, it can only be good. if she doesn't want to speak, let her ignore you. Expect that you'll be ignored, and anything else is a bonus.
Original post by Anonymous
Girl I like moved abroad, permanently. We dated 2/3 times, stopped, but remained close friends, untill she left. We stopped because she was leaving.
She has since left, I miss her, live sucks, blah, blah- we said we would stay in contact, but that was 6 weeks ago, an we haven't talked since she left.

I really want to message her, see how she's doing and stuff...but I'm worried about how she will react. Has she moved on? Maybe she won't reply? It's been 6 weeks- I haven't messaged her, but she hasn't contacted me either.
I'm just scared I won't get a reply, and maybe that might hurt.

I am sorry mate, but I can kind of understand of your sentiments, but for the most part your acting like a total pussy. Firstly - 2/3 dates is nothing. Only weak-minded people fall in love during a limited period such as this. Dont be one of them because i know deep down you aint.
Shes moved abroad. There's no potential of a relationship unless you get off these silly skype dates...time difference etc? think about the logistics pal..act pragmatic..be logical about it, like she is doing.
She hasnt contacted you because she's having fun, being active, meeting new people, starting her new life abroad.
best advice is to forgive n forget. You experienced a good time with her, and you will with another girl. But if your the kind of guy who needs a relationship to be happy then hell i feel sorry for u buddy. Gotta be happy in your own company n being single and these cats will come crawlin to big daddy. be a man. be independant. **** her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending