The Student Room Group

when I tell her she is beautiful, she won't reply

Whether it is face to face, SMS, or whatsapp, she just won't say anything back.
you can thank the media for the definition of beautiful in today's time and day….
Original post by GnomeMage
Whether it is face to face, SMS, or whatsapp, she just won't say anything back.

Because that ****'s corny bro. She knows it ain't genuine. Just call her cute.
She's insecure. Why you mad?
Reply 4
Original post by Lone tiger
Because that ****'s corny bro. She knows it ain't genuine. Just call her cute.

Usually I wouldn't agree with comments like this, but I will have to make an exception. I used to feel feel awkward when my ex said I am beautiful, firsty it really was corny, because he used to put a emote after of winking, and also I am kinda self conscious, with low self esteem not exactly helping. However, I did prefer him calling me cute, it made me smile most of the time.
Lonetiger, you have a good understanding of girls. (I hope)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do this because I know he's lying and I just don't like the sound of that word. Don't stress.
Reply 6
Think it depends how long you've been together.

At the beginning of my relationship I would have found it really cheesy and off-putting if my boyfriend of only 2/3 months was telling me I was beautiful. Too romantic, would feel like we're a boring old married couple. Instead he was a little cheekier/relaxed when complimenting me, which was hot and also a more youthful approach. Now, after over 2 years together, I often want to be told I'm beautiful -- preferences change I guess, and our relationship is a lot more serious now. In the beginning I would suggest you say she's cute (as someone else here suggested), or even "hot" if you think she won't mind.
Guess I'm in the minority, the guy I've been seeing for the past couple of months calls me beautiful all the time and I like it.
Reply 8
Original post by heirloom
Guess I'm in the minority, the guy I've been seeing for the past couple of months calls me beautiful all the time and I like it.

Im glad you said that actually. :smile: I may have found it cheesy in the early stages but I love being told I'm beautiful now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending