The Student Room Group
You should be able to apply now, maybe your browser is blocking a popup?
Reply 2
XXCharlz craaazyXX
Does anyone know when applications start for 2007? On the site it says you can apply and theres a link, but for some reason i cannot open it. Wondering if i'm to early?:confused:

Applications and submissions have already opened. The former began on 1st Sep, and the latter on 15th Sep.
That is what i thought. However I have disabled all my pop up blockers but still cannot open it. I have gone through the whole list of requirements for opening and still it doesn't work. Think I may have to contact UCAS direct.:confused:
Reply 4
XXCharlz craaazyXX
That is what i thought. However I have disabled all my pop up blockers but still cannot open it. I have gone through the whole list of requirements for opening and still it doesn't work. Think I may have to contact UCAS direct.:confused:

Um I don't think they're going to be able to do much, considering almost everyone else can view the form fine. Try switching browsers?
I have tried alsort, I have disable every pop up blocker, made sure the site is in my allow/trusted list everything i can think of, but it still won't work :mad: I sent my friend the link for UCAS and got her to try for me but it won't work for her either. Even though i have stopped all pop up blockers it still keeps coming up with the message 'a pop up window has been blocked'. I can usually work these things out, but this one, i have ran out of ideas on, i really don't understand it.:confused:
Reply 6
XXCharlz craaazyXX
I have tried alsort, I have disable every pop up blocker, made sure the site is in my allow/trusted list everything i can think of, but it still won't work :mad: I sent my friend the link for UCAS and got her to try for me but it won't work for her either. Even though i have stopped all pop up blockers it still keeps coming up with the message 'a pop up window has been blocked'. I can usually work these things out, but this one, i have ran out of ideas on, i really don't understand it.:confused:

Is that written in a cream coloured bar across the top of the page? At least I think it's cream. Anyway, click that and it'll give you the option to allow it.
No it wasn't in the cream bar at the top it was at the bottom where you get the page loading progress (if you know what i mean) However, I am in now :biggrin: I carried on working through all my system configs and found a pop up that i didn't know existed, it was one that had been downloaded in with another programme at some point, so i disabled that one and it works now :smile:
Reply 8
Yay! :biggrin:

Oh, and welcome to the joys of UCAS Apply. :rolleyes:
Hmmmmm, Thanx, i think. lol

The form is sooooooooo long. I'm having issues with the education side of it as i have courses not yet complete, one not actually started, however will be finished by next year, all very complicated, but trying to put it in on there isn't easy. :rolleyes:
Oh, and as for the personal statement, aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh, HELP:confused: :biggrin:
Well I am writing my personal statement which 'seemed' to be going ok, although I'm not to sure, but I have now become stuck for words. I am on my closing statement of it and have had a mental block :mad:
Reply 12
XXCharlz craaazyXX
Well I am writing my personal statement which 'seemed' to be going ok, although I'm not to sure, but I have now become stuck for words. I am on my closing statement of it and have had a mental block :mad:

Dude, some people spend weeks writing their personal statements and most do several drafts and have teachers/other people read through before putting it onto Apply and submitting it. Take your time (and yeah it can be a pain in the arse to write). Why not post it in the ask a PS helper forum (or whatever it's called) so someone can have a look for you? :smile:
Hi, Yeah i know it needs time spent on it and i'm certainly not sending anything off for a while yet, However, its annoying when you writing is flowing and then all of a sudden ya hit a brick wall, lol. But your right, I need to take my time. A friend is reading it as we speak and I will be getting many others to also read it aswell :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending