The Student Room Group

Help in where I should apply to!

I will be applying to the course Architecture and also Product Design Engineering/Bsc, as I still can't decide between the two.
I got ABB in my AS grades. Should I apply to AAA universities for architecture or not?
The universities I'm thinking of applying to are:

For Product Design
1.Nottingham - Product Design and Manufacture AAB-ABB
2.Loughborough - Product Design Engineering ABB
3. Aston - Product Design and Manageent BBB - ABB

For Architecture
1.Sheffield - Architecture AAA (query about this one)
2. De Montfort 320 or Nottingham Trent 320 or Kent 320

Any suggestions or ideas, Thanks!
All the others seem to match up with your AS grades so you could put Sheffield as an aspirational University, they may still give you an offer but it depends how good your personal statement is and whether you could get the grades :smile:

I guess it's a question of how much you like the course and the actual University at Sheffield and whether there are any others you'd rather apply to. If not and you'd be happy at one of the other 4 options then go for it as what have you really got to lose?
Reply 2
Original post by pink.flamingo
All the others seem to match up with your AS grades so you could put Sheffield as an aspirational University, they may still give you an offer but it depends how good your personal statement is and whether you could get the grades :smile:

I guess it's a question of how much you like the course and the actual University at Sheffield and whether there are any others you'd rather apply to. If not and you'd be happy at one of the other 4 options then go for it as what have you really got to lose?

Thanks for your advise!
Dou have any advice in which one shall I choose between De Montfort or Oxford Brookes for Architecture?
Thanks
Original post by gloria0816
Thanks for your advise!
Dou have any advice in which one shall I choose between De Montfort or Oxford Brookes for Architecture?
Thanks

That's alright, glad to help if I can :smile:

I have no idea about Architecture courses I'm afraid so I can't really help you on that one. Personally I'd go for whichever feels better on an open day/has the best course modules for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending