The Student Room Group

But what do guys talk about apart from football?

I swear every boy I know just talks about football all the time...is there nothing else that they talk about?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, every single guy on the planet only ever speaks about football, all the time. We never speak of anything else, ever.
Original post by Arkasia
No, every single guy on the planet only ever speaks about football, all the time. We never speak of anything else, ever.

Dude, let's talk about football, can't believe my broncos got smashed after a 4 win streak!!! Oakland raiders game next totally stoked for that dude!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fit girls.
Reply 4
Original post by Yeah dude
Dude, let's talk about football, can't believe my broncos got smashed after a 4 win streak!!! Oakland raiders game next totally stoked for that dude!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm talking about real football, not your pansies prancing around a pitch for 10 seconds then stopping for an ad break.
Reply 5
Original post by Mr Smurf
Fit girls.

That picture in your sig is...interesting :sexface:
Men:

"Did you see the game?"

"Look at that girl"

"I'm hungry"

They're very simple creatures bless them.

Edit: Lol case in point just love above.
Original post by Arkasia
I'm talking about real football, not your pansies prancing around a pitch for 10 seconds then stopping for an ad break.

I'd rather talk about real man football rather than kicking a puny ass ball around a field screaming and yelling every time you get touched, you call us pansies geez lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Celise Waan
Men:

"Did you see the game?"

"Look at that girl"

"I'm hungry"

They're very simple creatures bless them.

All hail the leader with their totally radical brainwashing technique which is as flawed as windows vista

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
That picture in your sig is...interesting :sexface:

She's so plastic and fake. From her boobs to her teeth nothing about this girl is real.
I never talk about football, I hate it
All hail the leader with their totally radical brainwashing technique which is as flawed as windows vista

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you see the game?

:flutter:
She's so plastic and fake. From her boobs to her teeth nothing about this girl is real.

Jealousy is not attractive, my dear.

Also, to make an equally generalizing and ridiculous comment as you:

All you girls seem to do is bitch about other, better looking girls.
I'd rather talk about real man football rather than kicking a puny ass ball around a field screaming and yelling every time you get touched, you call us pansies geez lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, your football is so manly, the biggest part of the game is the half-time show when the female pop star comes on and shakes her booty.
Did you see the game?

:flutter:

You do know it's all a joke right? You think we talk about football and the Super Bowl 24/7?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Steady State Theory
Original post by Arkasia
Yeah, your football is so manly, the biggest part of the game is the half-time show when the female pop star comes on and shakes her booty.

Who doesn't like that dude? I mean c'mon lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
But what do girls talk about apart from other girls?
I swear every girl I know just talks about other girls all the time...is there nothing else that they talk about?
Meeting the wrong guys...?
The guys I know talk about anime, maths and video games + comics.
Original post by Arkasia
Jealousy is not attractive, my dear.

Also, to make an equally generalizing and ridiculous comment as you:

All you girls seem to do is bitch about other, better looking girls.

Jealous of veneers and silicon boobs? If I wanted that look I'd buy it for less than 5k. Also I bet she's not even a natural blonde. Fake blondes irk me.

And I do agree that girls are bitchy but that's all part of the fun. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending