The Student Room Group

Where is Page 2 of UCAS Track which details why rejected?

My daughter has had a rejection from Liverpool with the reason given saying something like "your personal statement does not demonstrate an understanding of the profession"
Then it says for a detailed reason see page 2 of UCAS track, but we can't find page 2.
Any help?
Original post by Greenmedicmum
My daughter has had a rejection from Liverpool with the reason given saying something like "your personal statement does not demonstrate an understanding of the profession"
Then it says for a detailed reason see page 2 of UCAS track, but we can't find page 2.
Any help?

*I don't know for sure.
Is this on the purple sort of page, as in the more details of that university application?
On my offer one of that you can click on view letters and then more detail is given, but it doesn't mention a page two on any of mine!
I can't think of any other way in which to find more details since I don't know what this page looks like. Sorry :frown:
I've tried searching for it on UCAS and google but can't find anything either.
You could either tweet or facebook UCAS to ask them.
And then if that doesn't lead anywhere and you want more information I believe you can ask the university for more details but I don't know if they will just repeat your personal statement does not demonstrate an understanding of the profession or actually tell you more. If you do that you just email admissions quoting your/her UCAS number :smile: Hope you find out more information! :biggrin:
Thanks for answering! Still, DD got offered interviews at Birmingham and UEA, so f***Liverpool!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending