The Student Room Group

Complicated Situation

Basically, I met this guy and we chat a lot and he was into me and I liked him back but when he texted me, his texts were always like 'you're sexy' and I wanna have sex with you. Over text I found this really awkward and said that I'm not comfortable with texting so we planned to meet up.

Now he's acting more like a gentleman/less like an idiot, e.g. being sweet, telling me im attractive, smart, etc but an hour ago he just asked me on advice on how to ask this other girl out! I gave him advice because I didn't know what to do and now I am really confused!

Why did he do this? and what should I do about it? :/
Hmm, well that sucks!
I think the texts show what he was really after, and in you claiming that you didn't feel comfortable with that, he may have gotten the hint and moved on. I don't know, he may still believe that you are a great, beautiful person ect, but he may just be looking for something more "intense" right now. Don't, however, let this answer change the way that you are! I'm sure that you're great and, if that's the case, he's not worth it!

Alternatively, he's asking you this to make you jealous, but that's a whole other story! If I were you, I'd just distance yourself a little; in doing this, he'd see how awesome you are, but he may also get the hint that you like him.

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Why did he do this? and what should I do about it? :/

He's done what you're exactly doing right now. He probably asked for advice following your remarks and received some ideas that he's acting upon them. mmaybe some are good and others are bad.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending