The Student Room Group

Got rejected from a job interview again...

Well I'd thought I'd got a break for an interview as a Technical transcriber. But no, "I was unsuccessful on this occasion" once again. What the hell does it take? I had everything they were after, I had all the adequate skills and I think I did well on their test.

I'm a music Graduate btw, see my other thread for further details on my situation, as I can't be arsed to type everything out again lol

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2638177
Original post by Phipp91
Well I'd thought I'd got a break for an interview as a Technical transcriber. But no, "I was unsuccessful on this occasion" once again. What the hell does it take? I had everything they were after, I had all the adequate skills and I think I did well on their test.

I'm a music Graduate btw, see my other thread for further details on my situation, as I can't be arsed to type everything out again lol

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2638177

I hate employment tests. I applied for Greggs when I was 16 and all the answers were stuff that you would learn on the job or something you would have to have company knowledge for (it wasn't stuff you could google).
Original post by Phipp91

Unfortunately it doesn't come down to whether you personally can do the job, if 20 people who can do the job apply they can only pick one. Just hold your head up, if you had all the skills this is not a failure, numbers are just against you. Keep applying and hopefully one time will be your time. Last time I was looking for a job I went to eight interviews before being successful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending