The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

JimmyJJ
Did you even read the first post? lol Idiot.

Humour; D'ya have a sense of? :smile:

By harass, i mean send the odd drunk text.

Ah, I guess I was threw off the sent there when you said you "harass" her. Forget about her, she's clearly forgot about you. And I can't say I blame her.
JimmyJJ
You don't even have A levels darling, let alone life experience.

Poor niave you.

Don't stress, when i was 16 I was arrogant enough to think I was better than everyone else too.

Now would you be kind enough to leave my thread.:smile:

I don't think I'm better than him, I just think that jerk is far too judgemental for his own good.

Read the True love thread and you'll see why. He seems to enjoy making un substanciated claims and assuming they are right.
Just delete her number - end of drunk texts problem, decreasing the likelyhood of you getting a restraining order.

By the way; for a guy with A-levels your lack of ability to spell naive really astounds me.
Reply 23
Root
It's tough hun but when people make decisions like that you have to deal with it. What she has done is wrong and totally unacceptable and unfortunately you have to bear the brunt of that. Just take it from me that if you just leave it and keep persevering to get on with your own life then you will get over her and learn a little about yourself along the way.:smile:

Thanks. Finally some mature advice.

I guess I will leave it. I've always been so honest and it's a huge blow to my confidence.
I realise he is the OP. I mean the jerk who posted under anonymous and who has an ageism problem.
Reply 25
Choccielatte
I realise he is the OP. I mean the jerk who posted under anonymous and who has an ageism problem.

Yeah, sorry, I realised that - and deleted my post accordingly :biggrin:
I sense great fear in you, Jimmy. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to pain. Teachings of Yoda. Choose path wisely. :smile:
Reply 27
KellsEnder
Ah, I guess I was threw off the sent there when you said you "harass" her. Forget about her, she's clearly forgot about you. And I can't say I blame her.

Classic. :smile:

Just delete her number - end of drunk texts problem, decreasing the likelyhood of you getting a restraining order.

By the way; for a guy with A-levels your lack of ability to spell naive really astounds me.

Children; gotta love 'em.

Honestly though, I did ask you to leave and now you appear to be trolling my thread. Ta Ta :smile:
Reply 28
cat observing butterfly
I sense great fear in you, Jimmy. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to pain. Teachings of Yoda. Choose path wisely. :smile:

Haha you made me laugh.:biggrin:

I'd pos rep you but i've used mine for today.
Anonymous
Please shush.

My thoughts exactly. I might stand on his face if need be.

I feel in some way that i've been injusticed. I do not love her, more hate.

5 years, thats a long time. Kinda want an explanation.

I dont think you can really blame that guy, he may not have known about you. (but if he did, thats another story...
Reply 30
JimmyJJ
You don't even have A levels darling, let alone life experience.

Poor niave you.

Don't stress, when i was 16 I was arrogant enough to think I was better than everyone else too.

Now would you be kind enough to leave my thread.:smile:

Well I just managed to pos rep you instead of neg (obviously doing too many things at once). I'll have to come back and do it another time.
Reply 31
Oh the irony.

Some people are just easily wound up.
Reply 32
KellsEnder

I am anti-"txt talk".
I support good grammar.
I am part of the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
For your sanity and mine,
Type out your damned words.
Thank you.

- you're kidding, right?
Reply 33
JimmyJJ
Oh the irony.

Some people are just easily wound up.

That's not irony.
No because harassing is BAD
and doing bad things is BAD.
Fluent in Lies
No because harassing is BAD
and doing bad things is BAD.

Calm down. Drink some herbal tea. :smile:
Reply 36
I was referring to the comment you left with your Pos rep.

:smile:
Reply 37
I can see why your annoyed but the best thing is to let her new bf have her. Then he will have the problem then of wandering if she will cheat on him like the way they met.

You sound better off without this girl, sounds like you dated from a young age. Maybe you have outgrown each other, try ask her for an explanation - if she don't explain forget her. I know its hard as you will always wonder but its better than getting in trouble for harassment.
cat observing butterfly
Calm down. Drink some herbal tea. :smile:

But I only have apricot.

I don't LIKE apricot

:frown:!
Well personally (the fact that you went out 5 years) and she didnt get in touch is just so horrible! If i was you i would just send one long txt msg and let her know how you feel, rather than drag it out over a period of harassment msgs! lol. If you continue to harass her she will think that you will still care (because you're giving her attention she in noway deserves)! To be honest you're better than her and you should move on and find somone who will treat you better! Oh and if you see her bf.. chin him from me!

Latest

Trending

Trending