The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Depends on your definition of attractive...
well what's yours.
Reply 42
According to my housemates i have a 'Geek Fetish' because i happen to like girls in glasses and not in half a ton of make-up or stupidly short or tight clothes.
in this case *isnt 30 stone and doesnt have a face like a dogs arse* pretty much covers it.
Reply 44
theres a lot to be said for mental rather than physical attraction.
Excellent.
I don't have glasses but I could probably do with getting to the gym...
Can't normally be bothered with makeup either...
Actually, generally a bit of a scuz really.
icantthinkofacoolusername
Excellent.
I don't have glasses but I could probably do with getting to the gym...
Can't normally be bothered with makeup either...
Actually, generally a bit of a scuz really.

haha ditto but apparently im still attractive
You all need to put photos on your profiles - I'm intreuged (sorry spelt that every way i could think of and it's still wrong) about you all now .....
And plus Cleaver would never wear a reindeer jumper his mum gave him...
Reply 49
And plus Cleaver would never wear a reindeer jumper his mum gave him...

Although Cleaver is a total arse hole who dumped bridget for a stick insect american called Lara, whereas Mark helped Bridget with her cooking, likes her just as she is and is a very good kisser:p:
yeah, so you'd probably want to marry Darcy but Cleaver is just so damn fine.
Reply 51
yeah, so you'd probably want to marry Darcy but Cleaver is just so damn fine.

nah i actually find darcy a lot more attractive (probably cos he's tall dark handsome and a bit mysterious)
Well I probably wouldn't turn him down (especially in full on Jane Austen Mr Darcy mode)....
Reply 53
Having never read Jane Austen someone is gonna have to explain the 2 arguments for both guys to me....
Yeah, Colin Firth was just in Pride and Prejudice a few years back and was not unattractive (could have something to do with him being ten years younger....)
Reply 55
Generally, fat lazy girls aren't attractive. Apart from a few very rare exceptions.
I prefer shy guys!
Its so unbelievably annoying!

You say you want a shy guy to come over and talk to you... Please for the love of Bob come over and speak to us! We just need an excuse or a bit of prompting and then we are good from there!

Being a very shy person i would love it if a girl came over to talk to me! Would be a massive confidence booster
cheekynibbler
Its so unbelievably annoying!

You say you want a shy guy to come over and talk to you... Please for the love of Bob come over and speak to us! We just need an excuse or a bit of prompting and then we are good from there!

Being a very shy person i would love it if a girl came over to talk to me! Would be a massive confidence booster

but its a great confidence boost if you go talk to us too!! girls can be shy as well and society dictates that men should make the 1st move. i have never waited for a man to make the 1st move and as a result im often called a man eater : /
lol i guess thats true! But my shyness mostly comes down to the fact i totally blank when i even attempt to talk to a girl. Im a pretty social person and i can get along with most people but as soon as you put me in a situation like, trying to chat someone up, i freeze up until the point of dizzyness (worst case).

Which then leads to me not really talking to anyone outside of my group of friends im out with, and generally getting a bit too drunk to make any sense when i do speak.

Latest

Trending

Trending