The Student Room Group

guys, would rather date a hot chick who not smart or average looking who is smart?

Poll

would rather date hot chick who not very smart

:smile::smile:[/spoil

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Morrisseya

The best possible reply.
Congratulations, m'dear. :clap2:
Original post by abbiemac
The best possible reply.
Congratulations, m'dear. :clap2:

Thanks hun :biggrin: That video is amazing :yep:
Reply 4
No brainer. Literally.
Attractiveness is quite important to me personally, things like how nice she is & common interests would also come above how intelligent she is. Saying this I'd at least hope I could hold somewhat meaningful conversations with her if I got to this position :tongue:
Original post by Multitalented me
Attractiveness is quite important to me personally, things like how nice she is & common interests would also come above how intelligent she is. Saying this I'd at least hope I could hold somewhat meaningful conversations with her if I got to this position :tongue:

^ Pretty much this, being able to have a decent and meaningful conversation is pretty important to me.
Average and intelligent, no brainer
Doesn't mean I wouldn't **** the hot one though.
The hot chick who is not smart.
I knew this hot girl who was a bit slow. She was so slow to get my jokes and didn't fully appreciate my puns. Therefore I'd rather a smart average looking girl, so she can understand my humour and have decent conversations with :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Morrisseya

LOL, what system through??
she could have an iq of 75 and i would love her with my wntire heart and sole for the rest of my life
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by raq123
LOL, what system through??

Obviously the more attractive one its beauty that matters, if they are dumb you might be able to manipulate them easier and they are probably more likely to succumb to gender stereotypes and cook,clean and look after your babies for you, after all there is a much less chance of them getting a good job to do instead of that.Also, the girl being dumb will make you feel even more intelligent and you could always try to teach her a bit and you can still have discussions with dumb people, who have passions and interests in things.
(edited 9 years ago)
Average? You must have a crap life if your only source of pleasure is looks... conversation, culture, travel, humour??? anyone getting this?
Intelligence is more important.

It starts with looks (they have to be at least a bit attractive, although really you are just looking for somebody not fat, somebody very clean (apart from in the bedroom) and not with a face like a plate of beans), but after that, if she's 5/10 with an awesome personality I'd date her.

Nothing worse than waking up next to a 9/10 and her wanting to watch Daytime tv.
The guys who are saying the average looking one are lying.
'Average' who is smart.
No way would I want the other option, not for one second, one minute, one night, nothing.
I think Morrissey is trying to say she is going to be hot AND smart to defy the 'system' and be better than everyone else is that right?

Myself, average and smart
Original post by tammie123
The guys who are saying the average looking one are lying.

I think you'll find you are wrong... Very wrong actually. Not everyone (male and female) only care about looks.

What on earth would I (I can't speak for others) want with a 'hot' girl? I won't even be able to have a normal conversation with her if she's an absolute moron.
I like having silly discussions and messing about as well as intellectual and more serious ones.

Just because you would choose the hot guy who is stupid, doesn't mean all of us guys would choose that in a girl. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest