lisajayneray
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Warwick Accounting and Finance have offered me AAA and UEA for Business Economics and Finance is uncondtional with a cash reward for achieving AAA. also got AAB from Loughborough and waiting on last two. UEA's course is more in line with what I want to do (Not overly keen on the accounting bit but definitely want finance). Could do with some advice/suggestions
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
Championt1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lisajayneray)
Warwick Accounting and Finance have offered me AAA and UEA for Business Economics and Finance is uncondtional with a cash reward for achieving AAA. also got AAB from Loughborough and waiting on last two. UEA's course is more in line with what I want to do (Not overly keen on the accounting bit but definitely want finance). Could do with some advice/suggestions
I would say Warwick is much more superior to the other universities for Accounting and finance.Thats not only career prospect wise but student life as well.Take a look at the league tables.Also,if you don't mind, what were your AS grades and your predicted grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
A17890
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lisajayneray)
Did warwick give you an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?