The Student Room Group

Most girls secretly enjoy drama, and having something to complain to friends about.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous Coward
They need to feel a wide range of emotions/feelings (hate, love, jealousy, disappointment, pride).

True or false?

I knew something was wrong with you.
Sigh, it's kind of true and kind of not true at the same time.
Reply 22
Original post by Maid Marian
Sigh, it's kind of true and kind of not true at the same time.

Oh hi. Have you found your knight in shining armour yet? :smile:
Original post by Groot
Oh hi. Have you found your knight in shining armour yet? :smile:

No. There's no such thing.
Reply 24
No. There's no such thing.

Oh... okay. What I meant was, have you found the right person for you yet? (If you're interested in a relationship, that is.) :smile:
Original post by Groot
Oh... okay. What I meant was, have you found the right person for you yet? (If you're interested in a relationship, that is.) :smile:

No, I'm going to die alone and childless, having never been loved.
(aka, I can't be bothered with men anymore)
Who doesn't love a bit of drama?!?!
Reply 27
No, I'm going to die alone and childless, having never been loved.
(aka, I can't be bothered with men anymore)

Um, but there's someone out there for everyone? Try to keep hope alive in you. Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised when you least expect it during a time in your life.

PS: There are some pretty lovely men out there. :h:
Original post by Anonymous Coward
They need to feel a wide range of emotions/feelings (hate, love, jealousy, disappointment, pride).

True or false?

even before this thread loaded i knew OP would be a guy

excellent comedy, thank you good sir
Original post by Groot
Um, but there's someone out there for everyone? Try to keep hope alive in you. Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised when you least expect it during a time in your life.

PS: There are some pretty lovely men out there. :h:

Not for me. I'd rather just have friends. :dong:
Reply 30
Not for me. I'd rather just have friends. :dong:

I'm fine with people not wanting a relationship and are perfectly happy with just friends... but you sound like you do want a relationship but have just been unlucky to not find him yet. :frown:
In the case of my girlfriend, very true

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Groot
I'm fine with people not wanting a relationship and are perfectly happy with just friends... but you sound like you do want a relationship but have just been unlucky to not find him yet. :frown:

:dong:
I don't want to think about relationships, it hurts to want something I can never have. :no:
I have to remove all my sexual desires and prevent myself feeling attraction to anybody.
Reply 33
:dong:
I don't want to think about relationships, it hurts to want something I can never have. :no:
I have to remove all my sexual desires and prevent myself feeling attraction to anybody.

But you may risk becoming cold and bitter! What if after that, the right person for you does come along, but since you've become so cold, you push him away. :frown:

*hugs you tight* :hugs:
While the man just shuts the **** up and gets on with it?
Original post by Groot
But you may risk becoming cold and bitter! What if after that, the right person for you does come along, but since you've become so cold, you push him away. :frown:

*hugs you tight* :hugs:

I'm already cold and bitter.

:hugs: :dong:

Great stuff!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending