The Student Room Group
Reply 1
umm, you might want to choose your courses first, and then write your PS to tailor them.
You need to research your options with regards to combining together Business Studies and Law together at degree level. Once you have made a decision of whether you want to study the two subjects together, apply for just one of the courses, or apply for a mixture of Law and Business - from there on you will have a better idea of how to tailor your personal statement.

With regards to Law and Business Studies, where are quite a number of aspects which interlink the two subjects which are worthy of mention, most noticably is that of external influences and factors, and business legislation. Therefore by building, or highlighting a knowledge or interest in these aspects you could quite easily appeal to both course Admission Tutors.
u need to calm down u have months till the offical UCAS deadline
fkabir
hey, my names Farah and im an idiot. ive lesft things till last minute and i now have till monday to hand in a personal statemnt which i havnt even started, please help! i cant decide between law and business and so i cnt decide whether to do a joint PS or just choose business!

comments and help would be much appreciated, thanks!!

I know, why don't you start. :rolleyes:

If your only problem is not being able to choose between law and business then try and find a joint course, or look up in some uni prospectuses what would actually be required of you in the two courses and decide which sounds best for you. Or try the age-old method - flip a coin, and if you don't like what you end up with, go with the other option.
Reply 5
ok! so ive decided its gonna be business management! now what? how do make the best PS ever??! thanks for posting u guys! xx
fkabir
ok! so ive decided its gonna be business management! now what? how do make the best PS ever??! thanks for posting u guys! xx

if its that easy to make the 'best' ps, dnt u think every1 would? dnt wana sound harsh but its ur own fault that u left it this long so now u deal with the consequences, again soz for sounding harsh.

wat u need to do now is buck up, do a basic draft of ur PS, and work ur way up on that. theres a PS helper forum here where u post PS and Ps helpers will correct it for u, however dnt rely on them and do ur best 1st. it can take up to 2 weeks if u spend like 1 hour on it each night.

gd luck
Reply 7
My advice would be if you are having trouble getting your first para move on to the next, which should be more about u than the subject.

Latest

Trending

Trending