The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shawn_o1
OP vents this kind of thread once in a while, and responds to every post. She can't help it if someone insults her

Insulting regardless is against TSR rules whether provoked or not, now if you have an issue with any mod decision then I will gladly discuss with you in Ask A Moderator
Original post by sparklenshine
Hahaha that's great. I have spoken to him before but I don't really know him well. I don't think he'd say no..but I really don't know.

What would you have said if they guy you asked said no and thought it was weird?

Erm I don't know really. I only asked because I assumed that he'd say yes. If he'd said no I probably would have cracked some sort of joke about it :dontknow: Taking the piss out of situations is my coping mechanism.
Original post by shawn_o1
Just wondering, have you found a love interest yet?

No haha..
Original post by sparklenshine
What do you mean by overconfident? Does that mean he'd say no?

It means if he's s confident, he might just stand up to you randomly touching his hair without permission. An unconfident guy might hate it but not say anything because he's just grateful a woman is paying attention to him.

Imagine a random dude you don't like out of the blue asking to touch your hair. That is probably how he'll feel.

Whether or not he makes it awkward is proportional to his confidence.

Latest

Trending

Trending