The Student Room Group

What physical feature do girls usually find attractive on a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Nice eyes, nice hair, and I really like nice hands on a guy (as weird as it sounds) :colondollar:
Original post by chlobofro
Nice eyes, nice hair, and I really like nice hands on a guy (as weird as it sounds) :colondollar:

I can perhaps visualize why :sexface:
Original post by Clip
Having a girlfriend already.

:rofl: so true
Original post by Stefano93
I can perhaps visualize why :sexface:

I'm not even sure if it's that. Although you certainly have a point. :cute:
MAN BUN
Tanned/olive skin and dark curly hair.
Nice eyes and nice hair are a winner for me. I also like guys when they are clean shaven on their face or with a bit of stubble - not a fan of beards or mustaches.

Additionally, I want the guy to be taller than me as I'm quite tall for a girl (5'7") although that usually isn't an issue.
Girls find muscles attractive. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger when he won Mr Olympia, having an extremely muscular physique like that will get you ANY woman you want. Also need to be tall. Women are also attracted to money just like moths are attracted to luminous objects. And that's all there is to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keturah
Tanned/olive skin and dark curly hair.

Are you actually serious or trolling?
Me personally the most attractive looks features a guy can have is -

Dark brown hair
Beard
Green, hazel or brown eyes. Not a fan of blue eyes.
Not too tall or too small, about 6 foot would be my ideal height max.
Not too fat or thin, just an average build.
Glasses can look good on guys too
I don't like all over chest hair but I do like that little bit near the belly button, a snail trail I think you call it?
Original post by Cornelius
Are you actually serious or trolling?

Why would I be trolling :confused:
HIgh cheekbones strong jawline

Don't care 'bout anything else
Reply 73
Original post by Sharmilla Saheed
being lean and healthy and well-built are obviously attractive, but I consider them of secondary importance

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seconded

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
A guy with acne would be perfect; I'd have the opportunity to make his spots erupt like a volcanoe. Once in a lifetime experience.

I'd hate to think what you would do to a guy's penis. :rolleyes:
Height, eyes, neat facial hair, nice teeth .. Not sure what is is but I like a guy that has hairy arms.. I'm not talking abominable snowman, just enough so that his arms aren't completely smooth :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Strange women are saying smile when I read something a while ago that said research showed women preferred brooding serious pictures to ones with smiling
Nice smile, nice eyes, good jawline and slightly full lips
Probably heels

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Alpha male, slight arrogance, yet a gentleman towards his Missus.
Oh and throw a bit of facial hair in as a treat for the old eyes.
It's not asking for the impossible, believe or not I have seen these kinds of creatures around :mmm::mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending