The Student Room Group

Why are you still a virgin(males only)?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I can't mind read.

Seriously mate. You don't have to. If you have a problem where you get rejected in all these situations despite building up say a bit of a friendship with the girl first then there is a good reason for that and the common factor is yourself.

So look at yourself. Sort yourself out and all the rest will follow.
Original post by jammy4041
No...not out of choice...:colone:

I lack confidence...but that's more confidence in myself, really. I'm going to the gym, I'm trying to improve myself...but well...I think I'm ugly, in all honesty...

I know the feeling...
it just ay appened lol. i ay really desperate t'wav sex anyway. om guessin it'll appen at uni.
Original post by JessJJ
It's actually rather heartbreaking to see so many guys with such low self confidence. The things a lot of girls like is when guys take the initiative to talk to them, it doesn't have to be anything profound or astounding!

But I'm terrible at this. I'm **** at thinking of things to talk about. Then even when I can think of something I trip up over my own tongue and I used to stutter quite badly which resurfaces at the worst times like these. That and I worry that she just wishes I would leave her alone.

I find initiating conversations so hard and stressful. I'm so awkward to be around :s-smilie:

Original post by Sam Walters
Seriously mate. You don't have to. If you have a problem where you get rejected in all these situations despite building up say a bit of a friendship with the girl first then there is a good reason for that and the common factor is yourself.

So look at yourself. Sort yourself out and all the rest will follow.

Thanks you solved all of my problems.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by RobML
I'm only 9

and? early worm, catches the bird.
But I'm terrible at this. I'm **** at thinking of things to talk about. Then even when I can think of something I trip up over my own tongue and I used to stutter quite badly which resurfaces at the worst times like these. That and I worry that she just wishes I would leave her alone.

I find initiating conversations so hard and stressful. I'm so awkward to be around :s-smilie:

Thanks you solved all of my problems.

What do you expect the answer to just be given to you on a plate? Come off it mate this is real life we are talking about not a-levels we are talking about.....be realistic!
Original post by queen-bee
Is it out of choice or what?
Lol.
I can't be bothered to go out of my way to find someone.

If it happens it happens.
Thanks again for your email Sent to me and I have a small problem in writing so I probably will try to keep on trying to write
The reasons as to why I am still a virgin:
1) I have no idea how to get a girlfriend, asking someone on a date, or someone to have sex with.
2) I would probably get rejected anyway since I am ugly, short, and lack charisma.
3) I am too shy to get a girlfriend.
4) I do not have much time for dates.
5) I have no good place in which to have sex, and I am too embarrassed to get contraception and stuff.
6) My penis is really small (smaller than 4 inches/10 cm)
7) I can hardly last more than 2 mins. fapping, even if I do it slowly and use techniques like stopping I still end up lasting a very short time.

These are the reasons I can think of so far; there may be more. Anyone have any suggestions to help me?
Original post by queen-bee
Is it out of choice or what?

I see no major benefit to having sex hence, out of choice, I do not go out to try and have sex.
I dunno, better ask all the women that turned me down :hmmm:

Of course they'll turn you down if you go around being a total pussy.

:awesome:
Original post by SHallowvale
Of course they'll turn you down if you go around being a total pussy.

:awesome:

Ever thought of being a stand up comedian?
Because I'm 16...?

Thinking about it, that hasn't stopped some people but i'm not about that life at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending