The Student Room Group

Stuck on my first love :(

Bah! When does it stop hurting!!!! I just want the ache to stop already :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

mine took nearly two years to get over xD stay away from them and get on with your life :smile:
Lol seriously get over it, it's life
Reply 3
Original post by HelloLosers!

That is what i need help with
Reply 4

It took 6 months for me to get over my first. It takes time unfortunately, you just need to distract yourself, think about yourself over them. I promise you, it gets better :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A month ago i was feeling exactly as you are. She was the most amazing girl i ever had the fortune of knowing, unfortunately it was not meant to be.

its hard but the best thing is to just not think about it, i mean obviously you will from time to time but you just need to move on. no point in dreaming about what could have been. chin up :smile:
Reply 6
Mine took 8 months to get over. Best thing is to get very busy like get a job or focus on your studies.
Reply 7
Same here. It's been nearly 8 years and I still think about her. The first 2 years were really tough. I don't think I'll ever forget about my first love or move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HelloLosers!

Lend them your attitude jeans.
Original post by perspiracious
Lend them your attitude jeans.

:gangster:
I don't think you ever truly get over someone you've cared about, and rightly so :redface:
Reply 11
Original post by Ikidyounot.
8 years?! What's the story.

Lol read it again :tongue: That being said there is a story...
Original post by BurstingBubbles
I don't think you ever truly get over someone you've cared about, and rightly so :redface:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't do this to me
I never thought I'd say this but I still think about her regularly, daily. It's been months since I've even seen her. I'm still trying to make sense of the whole mess.
Original post by Ikidyounot.
Haha got years from another post. But what is the story anyway... may help OP/ I'm curious hehe.

Nothing can help OP. She will cryyyy and cryyyy and ultimately die of a broken heart :'(
Someone say something happy pleeeeeease
:frown:
Mine cheated on me last month, still not over it
You feel like utter **** right?

Think about it though. If someone has made you feel this ****, then they clearly made you happy.

This is, in essence, the most beautiful paradox of life; you feel incredibly low because someone made you so happy.

Maybe you should be thankful that someones input in your life has been so great that you feel **** now that they are gone.
Original post by Pennyarcade
You feel like utter **** right?

Think about it though. If someone has made you feel this ****, then they clearly made you happy.

This is, in essence, the most beautiful paradox of life; you feel incredibly low because someone made you so happy.

Maybe you should be thankful that someones input in your life has been so great that you feel **** now that they are gone.

Well yeah. He kind of saved my life. I am incredibly depressed and he gave me a reason to live., and I love him. I don't think I can stop loving him.
Well yeah. He kind of saved my life. I am incredibly depressed and he gave me a reason to live., and I love him. I don't think I can stop loving him.

Its something we all go through, unfortunately. Its difficult to understand right now but you will appreciate the experience in your future relationships.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending