The Student Room Group

Strange ex texting.

So my ex and I broke up very soon after heading off to uni - she ended up in bed with another guy, don't know whether she cheated, and then proceeded to ignore me completely to text him when I visited. Pretty outrageous considering her talk of kids and soulmates just weeks earlier.

Anyway, I removed her from fb a couple of month after the breakup because I wasn't recovering seeing her on there everyday, knowing she was talking to my replacement.

The other day she text me saying I had hurt her by removing her. She said that was missing me a little and told me her head had gone into "overdrive" when I suggested I might be seeing someone else.

FInally she said that she "felt lost".

Any thoughts on any of this? Is she questioning her decision or was she just have a down day/trouble with the other guy?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So my ex and I broke up very soon after heading off to uni - she ended up in bed with another guy, don't know whether she cheated, and then proceeded to ignore me completely to text him when I visited. Pretty outrageous considering her talk of kids and soulmates just weeks earlier.

Anyway, I removed her from fb a couple of month after the breakup because I wasn't recovering seeing her on there everyday, knowing she was talking to my replacement.

The other day she text me saying I had hurt her by removing her. She said that was missing me a little and told me her head had gone into "overdrive" when I suggested I might be seeing someone else.

Any thoughts on any of this? Is she questioning her decision or was she just have a down day/trouble with the other guy?
In theory it could be either, but I'd say she was probably having trouble with the other guy. A girl I was with a while ago cheated on me and then got with the other guy, and then started teting me for advice/support when they had trouble a couple of months later.
Yup, sounds like she's having trouble with him and wants you back.
Reply 3

Why would you care?
Reply 4
Pretty outrageous considering her talk of kids and soulmates just weeks earlier?

I think this is the ultimate disrespect.
Id ignore her, Id give her no closure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Foo.mp3
Only got yourself to blame kiddo. Here's hoping you don't destroy your next high quality relationship. Please do not contact me again. Thank you, and good luck! :smile:

Par for the course.
I'd probably let her know of her behavior and how it made you feel before proceeding to cut her out, mainly for the self satisfaction from her reaction when you tell her.

As for why she's contacting you, people can only speculate but it could easily be either of the things you already stated. Feelings don't always stick to the plan.
(edited 9 years ago)
tell her to **** off. she ignores you when you came to visit which is just plain rude and she expects you to be apologetic when you do the right thing? what a bitch

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending