The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Selecta.
Reply 2
er, shower daily?
Reply 3
a good quality deodrant.. and washing twice a day.. and loose fitting COTTON clothing..

if that fails.. a trip to the doctors to rule out overactive sweat glands would be an idea
Reply 4
Its just not that easy no matter what i do people keeping telling me i smell. I hate it, i have tried deoderant and people keep saying it. I have cried my self to sleep so much recently I just don't know what to do.
go to the doctor. Is it the body odour or excessive sweating you have?
Befriend someone who smells a lot worse so that, in comparison, they dont mind your smell as much.
Reply 7
use anti perspirants. :smile:

shower regualry :smile:

Don't over exercise when meating people.
You could try using Driclor or an equivalent if you think it is excessive sweating. You apply it to the sweaty area at night time and wash it off in the morning.

If it's that much of a problem I'd go and see your doctor.
Reply 9
I can't believe you Dinendal you are one of the types of people that makes me cry myself to sleep every night. To answer your question I just have body odour and its hard for me to talk about.
Anonymous
I can't believe you Dinendal you are one of the types of people that makes me cry myself to sleep every night. To answer your question I just have body odour and its hard for me to talk about.

Hey, I was just suggesting an alternative solution. Don't wanna be boring and conform to the norm now, do I? But hey, if you cry over something like that, then there's very little point in me trying to help you. I mean, who replies like that to someone trying to help them!?
Reply 11
I don't really feel your comment was appropriate I am looking for help and advice not stupid suggestions. I think the most common suggestion so far is a trip to the doctors. I just feel to embarrased to do that.
Reply 12
well unless you are prepared to take the little jokey comments along with any genuine advice any of us may have, a trip to the doctors is your only real solution.. we are not doctors.. there is no more we can really do for you!!
Anonymous
I don't really feel your comment was appropriate I am looking for help and advice not stupid suggestions. I think the most common suggestion so far is a trip to the doctors. I just feel to embarrased to do that.

Would it help if I posted it like HK47!? (Star Wars KOTOR character)

Advice: Befriend someone who smells a lot worse so that, in comparison, they dont mind your smell as much.

You asked for advice, I gave it! Quit whining. And why would anyone be embarrased about going to the doctors? It's not like you have herpes or something.
Reply 14
Dinendel you are a heartless swine, I don't want any more of your "advice" thankyou!
Reply 15
anon.. stop being so pathetic!!
Reply 16
It was a bad idea to post on here, some people just don't understand, for those who posted serious replys thankyou.
Dinendal Leralonde
Would it help if I posted it like HK47!? (Star Wars KOTOR character)

Advice: Befriend someone who smells a lot worse so that, in comparison, they dont mind your smell as much.

It would be better if you posted it like Yoda.

"Smell bad you do; so befriend someone who smells worse, you must."
Reply 18
I feel like i smell of roses now besides my clagnuts!
Well yeah, maybe, but HK makes it obvious cos he actually states "Advice". That, and he's cool cos he has an undying hatred of all meatbags. Maybe we should introduce the OP to him :P

Latest

Trending

Trending