The Student Room Group

Baking for girlfriend!

Hello, yesterday I baked some cupcakes for my girlfriend and she really enjoyed them! And I would like to know what I can bake (cook) for her next. I was thinking maybe baking her some crepes and truffles. Or a Victoria sponge? Or cookies? And in savory foods, I could make some homemade pizza, with olive oil. Or Mexican wraps with guacamole?
Her birthday is not that far away either and as well as getting her presents, I would like to cook and bake something special for her and her family when they come over!
make something low key so that you don't have to out do yourself for her birthday lol.
Reply 3
That's sweet. Try making some dumplings for her.:colone:
Original post by interueniente
Hello, yesterday I baked some cupcakes for my girlfriend and she really enjoyed them! And I would like to know what I can bake (cook) for her next. I was thinking maybe baking her some crepes and truffles. Or a Victoria sponge? Or cookies? And in savory foods, I could make some homemade pizza, with olive oil. Or Mexican wraps with guacamole?

I didn't know you could BAKE truffles lol :tongue: That's really sweet of you. Cookies are really easy to make and everyone loves em' so try those next? I kind of wish my boyfriend baked for me. But he's a lazy bum lol
Reply 5
Beta male scrub get out of the kitchen.

That's nice. How about some roast chicken since you're not just baking?
(edited 9 years ago)
make her a cream pie
Make her ice-cream pie!
Original post by godivaontherocks
I didn't know you could BAKE truffles lol :tongue: That's really sweet of you. Cookies are really easy to make and everyone loves em' so try those next? I kind of wish my boyfriend baked for me. But he's a lazy bum lol

My apologies. I meant putting the truffles in some sort of cake or something along those lines.
Original post by ChickenMadness
make something low key so that you don't have to out do yourself for her birthday lol.

Thank you for the advice!
My apologies. I meant putting the truffles in some sort of cake or something along those lines.

You could make truffle cupcakes - you bake the truffles inside the cake...
http://www.waitrose.com/content/waitrose/en/home/recipes/recipe_directory/t/truffle_filled_chocolate_cupcakes.html

Or cake with truffles to decorate...
https://www.waitrose.com/home/recipes/recipe_directory/c/chocolate_easter_cake.html

Thank you for the lovely advice!
Thank you for the lovely advice!

You're welcome. :smile: I can vouch for the truffle cupcakes - made em' before, they REALLY good! x
Head to Pinterest for some awesome ideas! I'd defo recommend red velvet cake (or change it to her fave colour). Your girlfriend is a lucky lady!
Crystal Meth.
mutha

fukin

flapjacks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending