The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So I don't usually talk about sex much with my friends but the other night we were a bit drunk and I mentioned how I really love sex with my new guy because he is really rough in bed. She said that's horrible cos if we never 'make love' then we're never properly intimate

is she wrong or am I the weird one?? I personally find the rough sex to be even more intimate - there has to be real trust for him to choke me and stuff, and afterwards he'll kiss the places he bruised and holds me close, and we really love each other

id welcome some opinions on this

I think rough sex is the most intimate, it takes a lot of trust.
So I don't usually talk about sex much with my friends but the other night we were a bit drunk and I mentioned how I really love sex with my new guy because he is really rough in bed. She said that's horrible cos if we never 'make love' then we're never properly intimate

is she wrong or am I the weird one?? I personally find the rough sex to be even more intimate - there has to be real trust for him to choke me and stuff, and afterwards he'll kiss the places he bruised and holds me close, and we really love each other

id welcome some opinions on this
It does require more trust between you, and sometimes it can be more intimate. But sometimes taking it slowly and being gentle is still nice.
Rough sex is great :cool:
I agree with you completely, for me it's very intimate. I like to choke and slap my girlfriend and be a bit rough with her (she lets me) and I absolutely love it, I love treating her like an object. I view her as my slut and because of that, I like to be rough on her in bed so that she knows she's my slut. Plus she tells me not to be nice to her. It's incredibly intimate and I'm really into it. As long as you talk about it beforehand, when you both want the same thing then it can be just as intimate as anything else. I've never left bruises on her though, she probably wouldn't let me. I'd like to be even more rough on her but I'm not sure if she'd be up for that, she said I slapped her too hard last time. Anyway, to answer your question again, rough sex can be incredibly intimate under the right circumstances when both partners agree to it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 24
Different people have different tastes. If your friend considers soft, sensual, romantic sex to be more intimate then good for her. If you consider rough sex to be intimate, then good for you. There is no right and wrong, you go with your instincts and your feelings. And in this case, you seem pretty happy with your boyfriend. So don't try to change things in your intimate relationship just because a friend has a different taste than you.
Thanks for your opinions all

gentle sex is fine I just end up wanting more!

i find it so hot when my boyfriend starts to take control, sometimes I resist so he'll pin my arms down when I try to fight, then he'll put his hands around my throat and whisper 'you're mine' when he's inside me

seriously yum! It works for us anyway haha
Original post by Devastator
I agree with you completely, for me it's very intimate. I like to choke and slap my girlfriend and be a bit rough with her (she lets me) and I absolutely love it, I love treating her like an object. I view her as my slut and because of that, I like to be rough on her in bed so that she knows she's my slut. Plus she tells me not to be nice to her. It's incredibly intimate and I'm really into it. As long as you talk about it beforehand, when you both want the same thing then it can be just as intimate as anything else. I've never left bruises on her though, she probably wouldn't let me. I'd like to be even more rough on her but I'm not sure if she'd be up for that, she said I slapped her too hard last time. Anyway, to answer your question again, rough sex can be incredibly intimate under the right circumstances when both partners agree to it.

the bruises are fine, if I wanted him to stop he would. But he's very physically big and strong compared to me so I do normally end up with bruises
the bruises are fine, if I wanted him to stop he would. But he's very physically big and strong compared to me so I do normally end up with bruises

I wouldn't mind leaving bruises on my girl but I don't think she'd want that. Whereabouts are the bruises on your body, if you don't mind me asking? That sounds nice. And how do you get the bruises, does he slap/punch/scratch/grab/squeeze/headbutt you?
(edited 9 years ago)
I wouldn't mind leaving bruises on my girl but I don't think she'd want that. Whereabouts are the bruises on your body, if you don't mind me asking? That sounds nice. And how do you get the bruises, does he slap/punch/scratch/grab/squeeze/headbutt you?

no I don't mind, apparently I'm not gonna be talking about it with friends any time soon!

bruises on my neck, chest, random other places, from biting, slapping, grabbing and choking
It reminds me after who I belong to :smile: haha it sounds weird talking about it but we love each other and enjoy ourselves
Of course it can. I love it rough.
no I don't mind, apparently I'm not gonna be talking about it with friends any time soon!

bruises on my neck, chest, random other places, from biting, slapping, grabbing and choking

Ah wow that's very nice. I would have thought the pain would detract from the pleasure, I'd love to go all out and bruise my girl to such an extent as what you've described. So far I haven't been very violent with her but I'm hoping she'll let me one day. I definitely get what you're saying about knowing who you belong to. I think that's one of the best things about rough sex, when a man can give you that then you definitely start to feel closer to each other and you feel like you're his. It's difficult for a lot of people to understand, people would probably laugh at you if you told them. Me, I think it's a wonderful thing. I've never been violent outside the bedroom but during sex, it's all I want to do now.
(edited 9 years ago)

:lolwut:
Reply 33
Ah wow that's very nice. I would have thought the pain would detract from the pleasure, I'd love to go all out and bruise my girl to such an extent as what you've described. So far I haven't been very violent with her but I'm hoping she'll let me one day. I definitely get what you're saying about knowing who you belong to. I think that's one of the best things about rough sex, when a man can give you that then you definitely start to feel closer to each other and you feel like you're his. It's difficult for a lot of people to understand, people would probably laugh at you if you told them. Me, I think it's a wonderful thing. I've never been violent outside the bedroom but during sex, it's all I want to do now.

Strong username to post content ratio.:biggrin:
Original post by Josb
Apparently some girls like to be choked - and then they complain about patriarchy. So weird.

sexual preference and the position of women in society are 2 separate things
We would never punch or headbutt - that could cause real damage and he would never hurt me like that.

the pain doesn't detract, the pain is part of the pleasure for me. I'm not into whipping or being trussed up, too much of a performance. I like the primal side of him taking me completely with his bare hands

and again its not about gender. I am bi and would want to be dominated if I was with a female partner too.
As long as the rough sex thing is mutual, of course it can be intimate. Sex itself is such an intimate thing, whether you love it vanilla or more rougher.

Your friend's comment about it being racially influenced is a bit much though...
Original post by RainbowKiwi
As long as the rough sex thing is mutual, of course it can be intimate. Sex itself is such an intimate thing, whether you love it vanilla or more rougher. Your friend's comment about it being racially influenced is a bit much though...

she implied that it was because of 'his culture' in popular culture, guess she thinks black people all listen to rap and take it seriously enough to all be thugs
For the record our races have nothing to do with anything. Although we do both like the look of our skin together cos we're so opposite, his skin is very dark and mine is just ghost pale lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending