The Student Room Group

Boyfriend of 3 years won’t make love anymore

My bf of 3 years has stopped being intimate with me in terms of sex. He says he’s still attracted to me but won’t touch me unless it’s a kiss or a hug. Why could this be?
Reply 1
What does he say is the reason? Is there a health issue here?
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
What does he say is the reason? Is there a health issue here?
He said he’s worrying about other stuff in life and is “busy” but I don’t think that’s a good enough reason
Original post by Anonymous
He said he’s worrying about other stuff in life and is “busy” but I don’t think that’s a good enough reason

It's not, but it could also speak to other underlying reasons. If he's genuinely worried about other things, for example, then he may well have some anxiety which can make it very difficult to get in the mood for intimacy. Equally, stress in other aspects of his life can do that too. Or they could all be excuses. Or they could be genuine reasons but they are things that realistically he should be able to proactively address. I think you need to have a more in depth conversation with him about these issues. Ultimately intimacy is a relationship is a need, and if he's not providing that it's going to cause problems long term.
is he muslim?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending