The Student Room Group

anyone wanna revise triple science with me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by zainahmed48
i am definitely doing maths, biology and chemistry but have also put in an application for applied ict.

considering changing ict to psychology though cause i'm finally beginning to enjoy it now :biggrin:

omg hate maths with a passion :s-smilie:... do you do gcse psychology?
Original post by kxylah
omg hate maths with a passion :s-smilie:... do you do gcse psychology?

oh i love maths! yeah i'm doing it now starting to enjoy it after months of working hard! x
Reply 82
oh i love maths! yeah i'm doing it now starting to enjoy it after months of working hard! x

Ugh lucky I wanted to do GCSE psychology but my school didn't offer it, I had to pick the closest thing which was sociology -.-
Original post by kxylah
Ugh lucky I wanted to do GCSE psychology but my school didn't offer it, I had to pick the closest thing which was sociology -.-

i've heard sociology is dead, similar to edexcel re and the same at a-level too lol
Reply 84
i've heard sociology is dead, similar to edexcel re and the same at a-level too lol

The first three units are boring as hell you literally learn research methods but the last 3 aren't so bad. Love the crime and deviance module lol! Wish I could have done psychology :frown: is it mainly science/biology?
Original post by kxylah
The first three units are boring as hell you literally learn research methods but the last 3 aren't so bad. Love the crime and deviance module lol! Wish I could have done psychology :frown: is it mainly science/biology?

eurgh dont even get me started on research methods, we have it for psychology too! but theres two units:

Unit 1: memory, personality, stereotyping prejudice & discrimination, non verbal communication, research methods

Unit 2: agression, social influence, learning, sex & gender, and more research methods

so yeah a tiny fraction is biology but thats it cause we mention a bit of the brain, hormones and inheritance.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
Yeah, mine are the same.I've also got Literature the week after, doing OMAM, Blood Brothers and Lord Of the Flies. I'm aiming for an A*; I really enjoy literature, but timing seems to be prohibiting me for including all the points I want to incorporate into my work. So it seems like I just need to practise, and I'm sure that you'll be able to get an A* too- have faith! c:

Haha none of mine are the same -Doing Mr Pip and Kindertransport. Timing's my issue too! I can get the ideas for controlled assessments because there's ages to plan them out beforehand, and four hours is plenty to get everything down... But in the exams every minute counts!! Thanks haha I hope I can :smile: hopefully my coursework will pull me up
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
I know this may across as slightly random, but, does everyone else have 4 exams on the Tuesday; if so, how are you feeling about it?

yeahhh french X2 and bio X2
......idk I'm more worried about the re exam before that
Reply 88
Original post by formidable8
yeahhh french X2 and bio X2
......idk I'm more worried about the re exam before that

You have french too? Higher or foundation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Sure! I'm doing AQA Triple Science too. But I've never done a revision session over skype, how does that work?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me and a few others have a Skype group going where we revise together. If anyone wants to join just pm me your Skype name so I can add you
Original post by tibz101
Sure! I'm doing AQA Triple Science too. But I've never done a revision session over skype, how does that work?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dont really know myself but im doing aqa so im up for it
Original post by kxylah
are you guys ready for the b123 exam on tuesday?

Yes I hope so :tongue:
Original post by Hrdee
You have french too? Higher or foundation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

higher and it went terrible

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending