The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ness'B
Omg the woman is cray!!! She broke into his house and threw his child's clothes outside and wrote and his walls and cooked all her favourite meals for him and wrote her name on his car and she had VOODOO dolls she laid on his bed naked waiting for him hahahahha

omfgg no way lmao! thats hilarious she might aswell of raped him then and there hahahah
Reply 41
Original post by Scenekid
omfgg no way lmao! thats hilarious she might aswell of raped him then and there hahahah

Hahahahha trust 😂😂 some people are crazy
Original post by Anonymous
It's funny listening to all the females here say things like 'don't judge' 'look beyond beauty' etc when girls are the first ones to friend zone any male they don't think is attractive enough to date. So why don't you girls date all these guys you put in the friend zone then? Why won't you go out with them then? They have a nice personality and are so 'sweet', right? Haha.

That's just an uneducated accusation,not all girls are like that just like not all guys are as shallow and superficial as you.
Shallow
Attractive girls don't msg people on dating sites. They make a profile and await the onslaught of messages.
Reply 45
I don't want to delete it yet, I just don't want Asian girls with no pictures writing to me, how can I make it so only black and white women with pictures can message me? I don't wanna here any of that liberal 'dats racist' crap either. It's just a personal preference just like how some girls put 'black men only' 'white men only' etc etc on their profiles.

Tinder is the only one that stops that (unless you're more of a grinder guy), at least they're the only ones I can think of

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
It's funny listening to all the females here say things like 'don't judge' 'look beyond beauty' etc when girls are the first ones to friend zone any male they don't think is attractive enough to date. So why don't you girls date all these guys you put in the friend zone then? Why won't you go out with them then? They have a nice personality and are so 'sweet', right? Haha.

Friendzone is a load of crap but let's not go into that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
You're on a dating site buddy, so I take it you want a serious relationship? Well you're obviously not quite mature enough yet to really handle a serious relationship if you're going to critcise and judge women so innapropriately. To be honest I don't think any of these women would want anyhting to do with you if they found out what kind of character you have.

Stick to jacking off to victorias secret catalogues for now until you grow up a little bit.
Original post by NatBridget
woah woah woah, i suggest you stop looking at outside beauty and rather look at inside beauty.

This is the worldwide Fat girl mantra
Original post by Te346
You're on a dating site buddy, so I take it you want a serious relationship? Well you're obviously not quite mature enough yet to really handle a serious relationship if you're going to critcise and judge women so innapropriately. To be honest I don't think any of these women would want anyhting to do with you if they found out what kind of character you have.

Stick to jacking off to victorias secret catalogues for now until you grow up a little bit.

Sorry to disappoint you but Victoria's Secret models are a little too skinny for my liking. Just because I don't want a 'BBW' doesn't mean I want a stick figure either! Are you saying it's a bad attitude to find people unattractive? Yes, we're supposed to just go out with anyone we have no physical attraction to just in case later down the line we find out we have a liking for the same brand of cornflakes in common. Yeah that makes sense.
I hate to break it to you op but if girls you consider below your league are messaging you, you may not be in as high a league as you think :redface: sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Sorry to disappoint you but Victoria's Secret models are a little too skinny for my liking. Just because I don't want a 'BBW' doesn't mean I want a stick figure either! Are you saying it's a bad attitude to find people unattractive? Yes, we're supposed to just go out with anyone we have no physical attraction to just in case later down the line we find out we have a liking for the same brand of cornflakes in common. Yeah that makes sense.

Have you ever actually been in a relationship before? What happens when you beocme used to someones face? It's the perosnality and all the social and fun stuff you do and have in common, that keeps things running smoothly.

If it's just about looks, stick to tinder because on real dating sites all the good looking women know that a good 90% of guys will just be looking at their good looks and not their other qualities, that's probably why they rarely respond.
Reply 52
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
I hate to break it to you op but if girls you consider below your league are messaging you, you may not be in as high a league as you think :redface: sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed.

Sounds like you're punching WAAYAY above your weight OP. Have you ever wondered why you're specifically only attracting the so called fat and cross eyed chicks etc? Take the hint.

Get over yourself.
Original post by Milf_Hunter
This is the worldwide Fat girl mantra

if you're suggesting i'm fat...you're far off...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 54
Just so you know, girls on the whole don't tend to message first.
Original post by Te346
Agreed.

Sounds like you're punching WAAYAY above your weight OP. Have you ever wondered why you're specifically only attracting the so called fat and cross eyed chicks etc? Take the hint.

Get over yourself.

How many times do I have to say that I am not talking about being messaged by the most popular, or supposedly most beautiful girls on the site!I couldn't care less about girls who seek popularity and have a nervous breakdown if they don't have a full inbox. However, in order to talk to someone with the intention of following it up and meeting up with them and dating them etc, I have to at least have SOME physical attraction to the person, and you can talk about I am desperate, I don't attract girls etc all you want. I know the truth and even now there are 2 above average girls I have put on the backburner on my phone messaging me and harassing me since about 10 this morning
I could have any of these girls tomorrow if I wanted, so I don't know why you are trying to impose this 'girls don't find you attractive' mantra onto me! Quit projecting your own insecurities on me!

My last relationship the girl I was with is not really physically attractive but still she does have SOME nice features and things that are nice about her looks. Same thing with the mother of my children.
How do you expect me to go out with someone like Heather Trott!?
Original post by Te346
Agreed.

Get over yourself.

and as I said I am not ONLY attracting those types, just on this particular site I keep getting a ton of messages from them, and the reason I'm annoyed about it is because some of them keep repeatedly sending me messages even after I ignore it. A week or so later they come back with 'Hey there' or 'Lookin hot like fire' yet again from the same whales!
Reply 57
How many times do I have to say that I am not talking about being messaged by the most popular, or supposedly most beautiful girls on the site!I couldn't care less about girls who seek popularity and have a nervous breakdown if they don't have a full inbox. However, in order to talk to someone with the intention of following it up and meeting up with them and dating them etc, I have to at least have SOME physical attraction to the person, and you can talk about I am desperate, I don't attract girls etc all you want. I know the truth and even now there are 2 above average girls I have put on the backburner on my phone messaging me and harassing me since about 10 this morning
I could have any of these girls tomorrow if I wanted, so I don't know why you are trying to impose this 'girls don't find you attractive' mantra onto me! Quit projecting your own insecurities on me!

My last relationship the girl I was with is not really physically attractive but still she does have SOME nice features and things that are nice about her looks. Same thing with the mother of my children.
How do you expect me to go out with someone like Heather Trott!?

You say you have 2 above average girls messaging you on phone, so why are you not pursuing them?
Reply 58
Original post by ZahinR
Just so you know, girls on the whole don't tend to message first.

Exactly :rolleyes:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 59
and as I said I am not ONLY attracting those types, just on this particular site I keep getting a ton of messages from them, and the reason I'm annoyed about it is because some of them keep repeatedly sending me messages even after I ignore it. A week or so later they come back with 'Hey there' or 'Lookin hot like fire' yet again from the same whales!

OK Romeo :redface: Calm down

Latest

Trending

Trending