The Student Room Group

Applied science OCR 2015 Monitoring human activity of the human body

Can anyone create an unofficial mark scheme for the 12/05/2015 OCR applied science paper please?

And how did everyone find it?
Reply 1
Ahhh think I did really badly!! One or two sections were okay but was particularly rubbish with the diabetes one D: what about you??
Reply 2
Original post by AmyL7
Ahhh think I did really badly!! One or two sections were okay but was particularly rubbish with the diabetes one D: what about you??

I agree! Some of the sessions were tricky and I wasn't that confident in answering some of them. But overall, it went okay. I think that it could have gone worse! Oh yeah, the diabetes one was an odd one... The very last question I didn't like either.

I am sure you've done well though!
Reply 3
Original post by gmb_1995
I agree! Some of the sessions were tricky and I wasn't that confident in answering some of them. But overall, it went okay. I think that it could have gone worse! Oh yeah, the diabetes one was an odd one... The very last question I didn't like either.

I am sure you've done well though!

Some of it was just so specific!! Or like, the pathology lab one?? "Which 3 risks are there, except for contamination or infection" damn, those are always my 2 go-to answers!! Ah well, we'll find out in June :wink: Hope you've done well :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by AmyL7
Some of it was just so specific!! Or like, the pathology lab one?? "Which 3 risks are there, except for contamination or infection" damn, those are always my 2 go-to answers!! Ah well, we'll find out in June :wink: Hope you've done well :smile:

I thought that too! I got those too and I just said stuff like "he needed to make sure he washed his hands before he left the lab, seal the petri dishes, uses aseptic technique" stuff like that. God only knows if it is right, ha ha! Yes we will, ekk, scary times. AHH thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest