The Student Room Group

Starting my university search: send help!!

Okay, so I've just finished my AS exams and I'm starting my search for universities. But I don't really know where to start.

I'm not sure what courses I want to take yet- my whole life I've said that Art/fine art is what I want to do, but now I'm interested in art history or english literature. I just can't decide, and there seems to be so many courses at uni I don't know how I'm going to pick one since they all look so interesting. I want to go to a few open days this year, to get an idea what the different courses are like.

How would you recommend I start searching?
Original post by roselestrange
Okay, so I've just finished my AS exams and I'm starting my search for universities. But I don't really know where to start.

I'm not sure what courses I want to take yet- my whole life I've said that Art/fine art is what I want to do, but now I'm interested in art history or english literature. I just can't decide, and there seems to be so many courses at uni I don't know how I'm going to pick one since they all look so interesting. I want to go to a few open days this year, to get an idea what the different courses are like.

How would you recommend I start searching?

What subjects are you doing?
What do you think you'll get at AS?
What alevels did you,do and what are you predicted grades/ what results in mock exams?
The person above me asked the same thing.
Original post by cleverasvoltaire
What subjects are you doing?
What do you think you'll get at AS?

I'm doing fine art, philosophy, english lit, and RS.

I'm predicted to get A's in art, english and RS. And I think I'll get something lower for philosophy, perhaps a C.

Quick Reply

Latest