Migrant worker ending their studies

Ending my employment at the end of my university term
Original post by Dr africa
Ending my employment at the end of my university term

Hi there, We have replied to your previous post. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We have replied to your previous post. Thanks, Angela

Hello Angela for some reason I cannot respond to your message on the other thread. This is following on from that message
Hello Angela, why is it till the end of the academic year when studnet finance states is does not fund the final break and I receive substantially less finance this year? Also what process will I need to follow if there is a gap in employment while I look for a new job?
Original post by Dr africa
Hello Angela for some reason I cannot respond to your message on the other thread. This is following on from that message
Hello Angela, why is it till the end of the academic year when studnet finance states is does not fund the final break and I receive substantially less finance this year? Also what process will I need to follow if there is a gap in employment while I look for a new job?

Hi there, if you have a gap in employment you would need to send your P45 from your previous employer along with evidence of your job search for the team to review. Once you have gained new employment you would need to send the following evidence for the team to review.
- A copy of your contract of employment, this will need to confirm the following;
- Employment start date
- Contracted hours per week
- Contracts must be signed by the employer or employee
- Hourly rate of pay
- Contract type
- permanent, fixed or temporary

Along with any available payslips.

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending