The Student Room Group

The TSR Jewish Society (J-Soc) - thread TWO

Scroll to see replies

Jonathan
OMG I did that a year or two ago :bawling: horrid isn't it? 'acrania' is the same condition and it nearly made me faint, and I'm really, really not squeamish.

you aren't fooling anyone...

you clearly are really squeamish... :p:
Revenged
you aren't fooling anyone...

you clearly are really squeamish... :p:
I don't flinch at things very inappropriate for me to mention in this society, in earshot of the delicate girls within :p:
Yes, can we please change the subject because even talking about squeamish things despite not knowing what monstrosity you are both referring to is making me feel sick.
Blood...guts...intestines...injections...BLOOD...
mmm... I'm hungry!
Sun... grass... blue sky... picnics... sunglasses... beach... sea... SUN.
Reply 966
Even in Manchester? :p:

I went to town today, and a really warm wind was blowing, it's been awesome here in Cardiff today.
Carl
Even in Manchester? :p:

I went to town today, and a really warm wind was blowing, it's been awesome here in Cardiff today.

*Even* in Manchester, yes. :p: Isn't that hard to believe?! It's been really nice weather here lately! Woopeyyyy! *goes out to top up tan* :p:

Yeah! Let's get into the summer mood. :cool: :cool: :cool:
How silly of me to ask you where you live, gemgem, when it says: location: Manchester.
Then again I've asked people the time not noticing the gigantic clock in front of me.

About revising; I've got an exam and an essay due tomorrow, and here I am, sitting, talking about my inability to swim and grasp things, and counting in my head the countries I've been to. GOD it's 12 past, I need to meet a classmate, I'm already 12 minutes late!
Seeareeypee
How silly of me to ask you where you live, gemgem, when it says: location: Manchester.
Then again I've asked people the time not noticing the gigantic clock in front of me.

About revising; I've got an exam and an essay due tomorrow, and here I am, sitting, talking about my inability to swim and grasp things, and counting in my head the countries I've been to. GOD it's 12 past, I need to meet a classmate, I'm already 12 minutes late!

Lol - indeed, it's an easy mistake to make. :wink: But since your location field is empty, I can ask you where you live. So, where do you live? :biggrin: And what's your real name because this screen name is really hard to type out, assuming that Seeareeypee isn't your real name, in which case you have nice parents. :p:

How did the exam go? I think it's 6 weeks until my exams and I'm really not prepared. HEEEEEEEEELP. On that note, I'm going back to revision. Cheerio!
Helzerel
Blood...guts...intestines...injections...BLOOD...

how about being first on scene to see two people shot to death, at 2am?
gemgems89
Lol - indeed, it's an easy mistake to make. :wink: But since your location field is empty, I can ask you where you live. So, where do you live? :biggrin: And what's your real name because this screen name is really hard to type out, assuming that Seeareeypee isn't your real name, in which case you have nice parents. :p:

How did the exam go? I think it's 6 weeks until my exams and I'm really not prepared. HEEEEEEEEELP. On that note, I'm going back to revision. Cheerio!

Oh I'm a little shy telling my real name:blushing: I'm sure there are TSRs in my uni (class!) and I don't know them, and preffered they didn't know me either:p: talk about paranoid :nuts:
(actually I do know this one girl but that's because I sneaked behind her back when I saw the TSR logo:p: )

What exam?! Don't give me a heart attack, I'm absent-minded enough. No, I met a classmate to do a bit of studying - almost 5 hours :proud: (minus the 4 hours and 40 minutes of arguing with the law students next table).

What year are you in?

(I really shouldn't be luring you away from vital revision, but can I help myself? Alas, procrastination is in my blood!)
smellielli
how about being first on scene to see two people shot to death, at 2am?

From the way you described it it does sound rather 'blood and guts' like. Even though you said you weren't allowed into the room properly.
If you were the first on the scene - how can you not be allowed into the room?
I was defiantly allowed into the room. Otherwise the paramedic wouldn't have had any of the equipment, and I had to help him move the man - dead wrestlers are heavy.
Oh and congealed blood smells.
smellielli
I was defiantly allowed into the room. Otherwise the paramedic wouldn't have had any of the equipment, and I had to help him move the man - dead wrestlers are heavy.

Not as heavy as living wrestlers. :tsr2:
Seeareeypee
Oh I'm a little shy telling my real name:blushing: I'm sure there are TSRs in my uni (class!) and I don't know them, and preffered they didn't know me either:p: talk about paranoid :nuts:
(actually I do know this one girl but that's because I sneaked behind her back when I saw the TSR logo:p: )

What exam?! Don't give me a heart attack, I'm absent-minded enough. No, I met a classmate to do a bit of studying - almost 5 hours :proud: (minus the 4 hours and 40 minutes of arguing with the law students next table).

What year are you in?

(I really shouldn't be luring you away from vital revision, but can I help myself? Alas, procrastination is in my blood!)

Lol alright fair enough. So what uni you at?

I'm sure you said you had an exam tomorrow (tomorrow being yesterday).

13. Final year. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. How exciting is that. I can't believe I've nearly done. And then i'm off to Israel innit!!!! It's getting so near now.. scary stuff.

I know, tsk. I need to go and revise, but.. erm... I'm ... er... tired.
smellielli

:eek: are you something to do with MDA?
Jonathan
:eek: are you something to do with MDA?

Mossad more likely. :ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending