The Student Room Group

Psychic said love of my life is imminent

At a college ball the tarot reading said 'the love of my life' is 'imminent'.

So what should I do to fulfil the prophecy?
Original post by RandomOrton

And just lay on my bed waiting for the tale foretold to fulfil itself?
Lol. Do you actually believe in that stuff?
These things only come true if you channel your inner energy through your chakras in a way that resonates with the common dimensions of the upper celestial sphere.

Good luck!
Reply 5
If it is your destiny, it will happen.
Well if you believe in this stuff logically you shouldn't have to do anything, as it is a prophecy it should come to you at some point...
I got told the same thing by a highly reputable experienced psychic a few months ago. She kept going on about this guy I'd meet very soon throughout the reading. It never happened :rolleyes: You don't happen to have short, dark curly hair and a nice (non-Scottish) accent do you? :p: :lol:
Original post by Little Toy Gun
At a college ball the tarot reading said 'the love of my life' is 'imminent'.

So what should I do to fulfil the prophecy?

You idiot! Why didn't you ask her out?!
Original post by Keyhofi
These things only come true if you channel your inner energy through your chakras in a way that resonates with the common dimensions of the upper celestial sphere.

Good luck!

how do i do that
Original post by ScottishShortiex
I got told the same thing by a highly reputable experienced psychic a few months ago. She kept going on about this guy I'd meet very soon throughout the reading. It never happened :rolleyes: You don't happen to have short, dark curly hair and a nice (non-Scottish) accent do you? :p: :lol:

no and i don't fancy girls

Original post by metaltron
You idiot! Why didn't you ask her out?!

i'm not attracted to old women
how do i do that

Open your third eye and gaze into the spiritual realm all around you. The answers should then not be hard to find.
Original post by Keyhofi
Open your third eye and gaze into the spiritual realm all around you. The answers should then not be hard to find.

do you mean listen to that florence and the machine song third eye
do you mean listen to that florence and the machine song third eye

It means go on youtube and look up Spirit Science then the constant facepalming that follows will lead to sufficient brain damage for you to believe the delusions.
Original post by Keyhofi
It means go on youtube and look up Spirit Science then the constant facepalming that follows will lead to sufficient brain damage for you to believe the delusions.

tks 4 da tip
The idea that something mystical means things isn't really possible, take astronomy for example.
Any 'smart enough' person knows about constellations, Smarter people know that if you moved a few light years in any direction the sky would not be the same because it is a 3D space. So therefore the stars can't predict the future as they are just by chance in the position you see when you look up.

Same with most mystical items, if you took it into another situation then it would be different, it is unlikely that it would be the same for everyone.
Someone can predict something will happen but if I said, "You will die soon." Then as long as I don't set a time for "soon" then unless you are immortal it will come true.

If you are vague about something it will almost 100% cover all situations. If I went "Your family will get bigger soon" then unless your whole bloodline is infertile it will come true.
These things are taken as fact because you relate in some way to the event.

If I got both things right about you in my predictions up above then my next prediction is that you will pay me £10.
Lol, if you somehow manage that then I might get a job as a fortune teller...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending