The Student Room Group

He wants me to be more clingy..

I try to call him once or twice a week, and I text him for about 10 minutes everyday (spread throughout the day), he doesn't answer until hours later by which point I've literally forgotten what I was even talking about. He keeps strongly hinting he wants me to call him more 'you know you can call me whenever', 'call me when you're bored', 'I don't care when, just call me whether it's midnight or really early' etc.. He dumped his ex for being too clingy but says me and his ex are two completely different girls and these are two different situations. What should I do?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I try to call him once or twice a week, and I text him for about 10 minutes everyday (spread throughout the day), he doesn't answer until hours later by which point I've literally forgotten what I was even talking about. He keeps strongly hinting he wants me to call him more 'you know you can call me whenever', 'call me when you're bored', 'I don't care when, just call me whether it's midnight or really early' etc.. He dumped his ex for being too clingy but says me and his ex are two completely different girls and these are two different situations. What should I do?

It sounds more like he wants better quality interactions, rather than necessarily more. Maybe he recognises that your text conversations are dull, and would prefer you rang him more instead.

Sounds a little odd that he doesn't just ring you, though.

Just be cool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending