The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
I'd be more disappointed that she felt she couldn't be her self without using some extra padded bra. But would love her more for being so small breasted ...or nearly flat when compared to other females. Rather her be smaller than larger any day.
Me personally I love flat cheated, small tit women, there are alot of guys who do but do to social media making big boobs more interesting which is social conditioning.
Me flat / small boobs all the way. One rule to live by never give a **** or interest what people say or think about you. Don't live life by other people's opinions and thoughts about you.

Dan little
Original post by Anonymous
I'm slim with a nice bum but I have a really flat chest, like I'm talking 32A and not-needing-a-bra flat. Think Keira knightly. Even though I'm quite comfortable dressing in tight clothes I would never wear a bikini at this size and I always wear padded bras just to give you an idea :s-smilie: My mum and sister have ample bosoms so looks like I got the short end of the stick and it really bothers me! :frown:

I wanted guys' brutally honest opinions regarding a girl with a flat chest; none of this reassuring 'just be confident' / 'some guys will like flat chests' crap (which I know people say with good intentions but it's just not helpful) unless you genuinely know it to be true.

Would it put you off her? Make you less attracted to her? Disappointed if you discovered how much of that chest was actually padding? Thoughts pls
Wouldn't put me off at all. Breasts are nice, but they're nicest when they're just there rather than being a primary feature of your physique.

For the record, I actually love boobs. Smaller ones have always been my preference, they look... neater and more friendly.
I have small boobs too.. and Im worried about them.

Literally they are just tiny mounds.. :frown: it's rather sad.

Think a guy even whispered to his friends do you think she's still a virgin? about me.. :frown:
What if your boobies are uneven? Like really uneven? One's an A cup and the other is a C cup. So ****ing embarrassing.
Idm tbh :tongue:
Reply 186
Big boobs aren't nice, you cant handle them and stuff LOL. It has to fit into your palm or maybe a bit smaller. I personally LOVEEEE slim girls, they're so sexy ughhh <3 Like Meghan Markle, Probably first place on my top 10 hotties list. her boobs are quite small but she's hot as hell. So, it depends on the person but I wouldn't stop loving someone or having a crush on them just coz they got small TTs
Every straight guy likes breasts at least a little bit - its just a fact.
I wouldn't mind a girl with small breasts if she had a nice personality and pretty face; nice curvy bum would be a bonus though.
Like everybody says it really depends on the girl and what they're actually like.
I'm personally not attracted to flat chested girls.

I'm not very attracted to girls with enormous boobs either, it's all about proportion.
Reply 189
your butt's your center of gravity, that's all you need to know
I can't say "flat chests are so sexy"

But I'm not turned off by a flat chest, and it gives off a different appeal -of petite and cute.

Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Wow. You're absolutely abnormal. That goes against anything evolution programmed us to like/look for.
Perky > Udders
Physical appearance means nothing to me. As long as you're a good person at heart, we'll get along just fine.
anyone who prefer small tits is a liar or a homosexual
a really pretty face compensates for anything
Personally I prefer smaller over huge, but it's not exactly the deciding factor.
Original post by Reue
Most guys won't care, some will. Avoid those.

im guessing you have no chebs?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm slim with a nice bum but I have a really flat chest, like I'm talking 32A and not-needing-a-bra flat. Think Keira knightly. Even though I'm quite comfortable dressing in tight clothes I would never wear a bikini at this size and I always wear padded bras just to give you an idea :s-smilie: My mum and sister have ample bosoms so looks like I got the short end of the stick and it really bothers me! :frown:

I wanted guys' brutally honest opinions regarding a girl with a flat chest; none of this reassuring 'just be confident' / 'some guys will like flat chests' crap (which I know people say with good intentions but it's just not helpful) unless you genuinely know it to be true.

Would it put you off her? Make you less attracted to her? Disappointed if you discovered how much of that chest was actually padding? Thoughts pls

Of course.

But better a flat chest than a flat bum. So if you have a nice bum, you don't have anything to worry about.
You'd be disadvantaged for sure as a nice pair or bewbs is a wow. It can be made up for
I wouldn't pad it, honestly. I wouldn't be disappointed so much as feel as if I'd been "misled" into thinking my partner had x sized breasts when really she has y sized, if you get me?

That said, I can only answer for myself and be honest by saying I prefer a girl with sizable breasts as opposed to being flat-chested, but that is a preference. I would not be put off dating/having an intimate relationship with a flat-chested girl, as there is more to a woman than just her size.
Nothing wrong with flat chests. Given the choice I'd take a girl with a flatter chest over someone with an excessively large chest any day. The slim, smaller breasted girl is definitely closer towards my ideal girl than the slightly curvier girl.

Chest isn't the only thing that matters of course. Some people just don't care about breasts. They'd rather enjoy your bottom.

I'd also like to say that while it might be disappointing to find out a girl pads her bra (it would be misleading) I'd totally understand why. At the end of the day if it bothered you I'd be supportive of whatever makes you feel better. Because they're your breasts, they're not something for guys entertainment. If I were in a serious relationship with a girl (which I'd need to be if we got to the stage where I found out your chest is padded) then I'd want to be supportive of whatever makes her feel better. If I loved her then her chest size would not matter to me. Personality trumps all.

Latest

Trending

Trending