The Student Room Group

My boyfriend has Tinder?

I've just found out my boyfriend has Tinder and I don't know what to do.

Scroll to see replies

I would 100% confront him....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Swipe right?
Original post by JessicaSarhx_96
I would 100% confront him....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, I'll do that.
Original post by A5ko
Swipe right?

I'm not on Tinder myself, my best friend sent me a screenshot of his profile :frown:
maybe he had it before he met you and didn't delete it? i wouldn't
No worries, probably ask your friend when he was last active? It does say that on the profile, just to check as the person said above its not from before he got with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by APlantinga
maybe he had it before he met you and didn't delete it? i wouldn't

We've been together for 19 months now and we did break up for a while in between (4 months). I'm just upset he has a profile on a Dating app when he already has a girlfriend. If you don't mind me asking, are you make or female and why wouldn't you delete it? :s-smilie:
My advice in this situation is always the same. Make a false account and message him, that way you'll know if he's bull****ting or not when he tells you he had the account before he met you and doesn't use it any more.

Who even needs trust?
No worries, probably ask your friend when he was last active? It does say that on the profile, just to check as the person said above its not from before he got with you

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got my best friend to check his active and he's been active on it. It says "active 1 hour ago".
Original post by Viva Emptiness
My advice in this situation is always the same. Make a false account and message him, that way you'll know if he's bull****ting or not when he tells you he had the account before he met you and doesn't use it any more.

Who even needs trust?

He has been using it as he's been active "1 hour ago".
Original post by Anonymousxxxxxxx
We've been together for 19 months now and we did break up for a while in between (4 months). I'm just upset he has a profile on a Dating app when he already has a girlfriend. If you don't mind me asking, are you make or female and why wouldn't you delete it? :s-smilie:

male. wouldn't delete because it's effort and I can't be asked.

Do what viva said.
Original post by APlantinga
male. wouldn't delete because it's effort and I can't be asked.

Do what viva said.

Thank you and he was "active 1 hour ago".
Both me and my boyfriend deleted ours when we officially got together, tricky situation, no guy really goes on there to make friends so yeah I would talk to him :/ don't let him carry on with it at all. Especially if he has been recently active

Posted from TSR Mobile
Both me and my boyfriend deleted ours when we officially got together, tricky situation, no guy really goes on there to make friends so yeah I would talk to him :/ don't let him carry on with it at all. Especially if he has been recently active

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, I don't think it's right for people who are taken to be on a dating app regardless of their gender. He was "active 1 hour ago."
Original post by Anonymousxxxxxxx
He has been using it as he's been active "1 hour ago".

Well, damn.
Reply 16
You should contront him because he's obviously seeking extra pussy
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Well, damn.

Exactly :frown:
Original post by slade p
You should contront him because he's obviously seeking extra pussy

I will :frown:
Definitely confront him. Just come straight out with it or maybe just get into the convo about the app then ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending