The Student Room Group
Reply 1
No, its Nitrous Oxide.
Original post by A5ko
No, its Nitrous Oxide.

Yh but it can get you high though which I think would be haram
it's not 'legal'

taking industrial Nitrous is 'adminsterign a noxious substance'

pure nitrous for medical use is treated as a PoM ... entonox is a Pharmacy medicine but oddly enough a lot of people who mis use it find themselves sacked and/or in the courts / professional regualtory proceedings
[QUOTE=zippyRN;57780581]it's not 'legal'

taking industrial Nitrous is 'adminsterign a noxious substance'

pure nitrous for medical use is treated as a PoM ... entonox is a Pharmacy medicine but oddly enough a lot of people who mis use it find themselves sacked and/or in the courts / professional regualtory proceedings

I read on the Independent that it falls in a legal "grey area"
No. But sexual intercourse is haram under all circumstances. You must remove yourself from the gene pool.
Bump
Among the five main objectives of the Islamic religion is saving life of a person from all which can be harmful to it. According to Islamic jurisprudence basis, anything which when performed in large quantities harms the body is Haram, also performing the little of it is Haram.If the inhaling may cause harm to the human bady then it's haram, And my friend who thinks that shisha and tobacco are permissible its not the case because the Islamic scholars in consensus using that basis stated that cigarettes, tobacco, shisha and all other sorts of drugs are haram because of the great dangers upon the human life
It’s not haram when you do it with your wife
Its not haram, but its disliked.

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
An intoxicant is any substance that changes the way you normally think, and laughing gas 100% does that so yes I do consider it an intoxicant.

Whereas Shisha and Tobacco don't change the way you think, but I'd consider them makrooh. Highly disliked.

Plus if I were you I'd stay away from it since there's been reports it kills brain cells and causes nerve damage.
I don't smoke or advocate people to do it. However I think fizzy drinks are worse for a human than smoke so are fizzy drinks haram??
Original post by Wak70369
I don't smoke or advocate people to do it. However I think fizzy drinks are worse for a human than smoke so are fizzy drinks haram??

hellooo troll
(creating an account to revive an old thread as usual)
Sexual intercourse is not haram if you do it with your wife. But if not then yes, Illegal Sexual Intercourse is haram.

Latest

Trending

Trending