The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Have you bought your tickets for Freshers Fortnight 2015 yet?

Poll

Which Freshers events are you most excited about?

Q. I don’t know anyone at the University of Gloucestershire and I’m worried I’ll be on my own. What can I do?
Do not panic. We know coming to University can be daunting prospect. We have thousands of new students who will be in the same boat and not everyone will know each other. Visit our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and post in the forums on this website to meet other new students ahead of your arrival. It is a great way to meet your course mates and flat mates and that way you will know some people when you get here.

Q. Do I need a Blue card or a Block Pass Wristband to get into Freshers’ Fortnight events?
No you don’t. Purchasing a Blue card or a Freshers’ Fortnight Block Pass Wristbands will get you entry into a majority of our events (See Cards & Wristbands information) and you will not have to worry about missing out on tickets. Nonetheless, you can still buy tickets for individual events to tailor to your Freshers’ Fortnight needs.

Q. I've bought my Blue Card, Freshers’ Fortnight Block Pass Wristband or Ticket. Where can I collect them from?
You can collect your Blue Cards, Freshers’ Fortnight Block Pass Wristband or individual Tickets from a Students’ Union reception located on; FCH Campus, Park Campus or Oxstalls Campus.

Q. Where can I buy a Blue Card, Freshers’ Fortnight Block Pass Wristband or any Freshers' Fortnight Ticket?
Simply visit www.yourstudentsunion.com and get your tickets from 12pm (midday) on Tuesday 18th August.

Still have questions?

Tweet us @yoursu
Find us on Facebook
Email us [email protected]
Call us on 01242714360

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending