Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For £55-I don't even plan on going out on every event!!! How much do tickets per event usually be??!

ReputationRep:
    £5 minimum entry per place, but if I'm honest I'd just buy it so that its easier when you decide to go. Also it makes you look like a cheap arse if you scrounging on the first day. Also, it's very likely that if you tried to buy tickets in the door they will be sold out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's cheaper to just pick and choose but more convenient to just buy the ticket. The latter means you don't get disappointed if there's an event you wanted to attend is sold out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizzsnazzter)
    £5 minimum entry per place, but if I'm honest I'd just buy it so that its easier when you decide to go. Also it makes you look like a cheap arse if you scrounging on the first day. Also, it's very likely that if you tried to buy tickets in the door they will be sold out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sur, I took a gap year and was partying all year. So I've experienced it properly in Ibiza!!! I'm a bit nervous on making friends though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreverlost--)
    I'm not sur, I took a gap year and was partying all year. So I've experienced it properly in Ibiza!!! I'm a bit nervous on making friends though
    I don't want to go there all alone 🙈🙈🙈

ReputationRep:
    This will vary massively by uni and clubs. In my experience it was a massive waste of money unless you went to pretty much every event. Not to mention there will probably be clubs that don't even charge entry, I know loads in Liverpool don't charge entry anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    This will vary massively by uni and clubs. In my experience it was a massive waste of money unless you went to pretty much every event. Not to mention there will probably be clubs that don't even charge entry, I know loads in Liverpool don't charge entry anyway.
    Thanks, I have a horrid feeling I won't have any friends-well no one will at first and I'll be standing on my own!!! Not fun!!!😁🙈🙈🙈

But, no I'm not planning on attending every single event so what's the point hahaha! I'll still make friends thorough societies and my course. But, I don't want to be odd without a wristband. Plus they've hyped it up- like you're going to get a free buffet with that and promotions-which you could still get by showing your uni identity card!!

I don't know really, some party events do look quite appealing-freshers zoo/Ibiza white party theme/school night theme hahaa bar crawl etc .. Not sure still?!!..😕😕😑😳🙈
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.