The Student Room Group

What do you think when you see a girl or your girlfriend with a lot of cleavage?

Scroll to see replies

I think boobs.
Original post by Proxenus
I said cleavage itself sickens me. Just like how a blue waffle sickens many people.

When did I say it wasn't acceptable?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your attitude sickens me mate
Original post by louieee
Your attitude sickens me mate

Lets hear your reasoning and good job at avoiding the question.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SadLemon
Thirst guys - :sexface:

Men - Walks away and thinks what a piece of trash :yep:

-------

Me - WTH why are you exposing them to the air? :lol:

You're defining a man as someone who is a judgemental prick? :/

If you wear it well, OP, it looks good - I would focus on making sure hair looks good and accessorising well to complete the outfit.
Original post by Anonymous
I have big boobs so unless I wear something low cut I look like a sack of potatoes even though I am thin.

I just bought this dress online and it came through and I love it but it shows off a LOT of cleavage and its body con and it's quite short... what would your opinion be of someone wearing this in the street? i will wear it with a jacket. I am meeting my boyfriend too. I am worried he'll think i'm too exposed and respect me less

Just go with it, just this once and see how things go. If things go badly then dress the other way. If things go well then continue to dress this way.

I was able to come up with this excellent solution without a calculator or a fishing rod!
Original post by Precious Illusions
I love cleavage so I think 'nice.'

Original post by Anonymous
I have big boobs so unless I wear something low cut I look like a sack of potatoes even though I am thin.

I just bought this dress online and it came through and I love it but it shows off a LOT of cleavage and its body con and it's quite short... what would your opinion be of someone wearing this in the street? i will wear it with a jacket. I am meeting my boyfriend too. I am worried he'll think i'm too exposed and respect me less

You boyfriend could not want other guys to be able to see your cleavage or he could like it because it will make other guys jealous he has you as a girlfriend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending