The Student Room Group

Why do girls never look me in the eye?

Everytime i meet a new girl they never look me in the eye. I get the impression theyre not interested in me. I have normally shaped green eyes so its not like theyre are weird. They tend to look at first and then avoid looking.
Reply 1
It is girl talk for "I want the D"
Reply 2
Probably shy. Some people do not like eye contact.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it's hulk-green eyes, they probably don't want to make you angry.
Reply 4
It is probably because your staring into their eyes trying to see if they are looking into yours. If every girl you meet does it , perhaps it might be something your doing instead of something that every girl is.
i avoid eye contact with people i've just met, you don't realise your doing it.
Reply 6
Original post by RainbowKiwi
If it's hulk-green eyes, they probably don't want to make you angry.

Ironically theyre like Kiwis
Reply 7
Original post by Slaw92
It is probably because your staring into their eyes trying to see if they are looking into yours. If every girl you meet does it , perhaps it might be something your doing instead of something that every girl is.

No i just do it to engage with the person. I was always advised to do it during interviews to seem interested. I dont look into their eyes intensely like a sociopath, just a few glances here and there.
Reply 8
They probably think ur nice/ good looking or whatever and that makes them a bit shy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
They are probably looking at your bulge.
I find it hard to maintain eye contact with new people, it's not anything personal against them. Perhaps they're just shy or find it awkward to keep looking?
Reply 11
Perhaps you're too handsome!:colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
Ironically theyre like Kiwis

Kiwi eyes. Nice :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending