The Student Room Group

Dentistry in Bulgaria

Hi guys, I applied to study dentistry in Sofia, Bulgaria through Study Medicine Europe. I am starting in October this year and was wondering if anyone else will be going there?
Reply 1
Original post by Adi_R96
Hi guys, I applied to study dentistry in Sofia, Bulgaria through Study Medicine Europe. I am starting in October this year and was wondering if anyone else will be going there?

Hey, how did you manage to apply for Sofia with them? I applied for Sofia and got rejected, did you not read the announcement made by Sofia University?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Abz1901
Hey, how did you manage to apply for Sofia with them? I applied for Sofia and got rejected, did you not read the announcement made by Sofia University?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm nope, which announcement??
Reply 5
Original post by Adi_R96
Erm nope, which announcement??

Sofia do not deal with applications from Study Medicine Europe. It was on the Sofia website as an announcement :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Abz1901
Sofia do not deal with applications from Study Medicine Europe. It was on the Sofia website as an announcement :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm... That's rather odd, I have no idea then
Reply 7
Original post by Abz1901

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have a link to the announcement or did they say why they don't deal with SME?
Reply 8
Original post by Adi_R96
Do you have a link to the announcement or did they say why they don't deal with SME?

http://mu-sofia.bg/en/node/1059 this is what I read

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9

Okay that's great thanks, but how I understand it is it's saying that they can recruit people it's just anything they do is not on behalf of the university :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending