The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

littleredfrog
hey everyone,

just want your opinion do you think that its okay to flirt online??? i mean even if it does start to get a bit more serious do you think its a good idea???

just wondering!!! :smile: let me know

luv ya all

littleredfrog xxx

I think its ok, I do it alot. I love to flirt. Lol, although sometimes you just end up falling in love with that person, which is bad, cos can you trust them to meet them?
What about, cyber sex, what do you all think of that? I have to admitt, I once did that. :wink:
Reply 21
BlueAngel
I think its ok, I do it alot. I love to flirt. Lol, although sometimes you just end up falling in love with that person, which is bad, cos can you trust them to meet them?
What about, cyber sex, what do you all think of that? I have to admitt, I once did that. :wink:

I've never even understood how it's supposed to work....???
Reply 22
F. Poste
If there's something there, it'll wait until you've known them a couple of months before you give out your number. If it's right then it should last that long anyway!

already given number adn seen a photo!! and spokem on the phone!!! god read the rest iof teh thread!!! lol
Reply 23
BlueAngel

yeah i done it too it was fun!! how bout txt and phone sex!! thats also fun!!
Reply 24
a person who flirts is somebody who behaves in a playfully alluring way.
please not playfully...as long as that is understood by both parties whether online or wherever, it should be fine!!
Reply 25
littleredfrog
already given number adn seen a photo!! and spokem on the phone!!! god read the rest iof teh thread!!! lol

I did, and I seem to remember that you posed it as a question and quoted my post about not giving it out til you've known them, so I assumed that you were saying "what if?"
Reply 26
littleredfrog
yeah i done it too it was fun!! how bout txt and phone sex!! thats also fun!!

but most of times things go wrong...
Reply 27
BlueAngel

Most guys are crap at dirty talk, so I've never really seen the appeal...
Reply 28
F. Poste

are they? :rolleyes:
Reply 29
shushimeng
but most of times things go wrong...

hehe, like this (the last one is the funniest)

http://hokie.us/transcript.html

lou xxx
Reply 30
lou p
hehe, like this (the last one is the funniest)

http://hokie.us/transcript.html

lou xxx

yep exactly what i am saying :biggrin:
F. Poste

Yeah its usually me who ends up talking the most, actually it depends on who u r. A romantic person can be nice.
Phone sex, now ure chattin. :biggrin:
Reply 32
F. Poste
I did, and I seem to remember that you posed it as a question and quoted my post about not giving it out til you've known them, so I assumed that you were saying "what if?"

yeah sorry!!! i forget what i say!!! sorry!!!
shilling
I've never even understood how it's supposed to work....???

whats supposed to work hun?
Reply 34
BlueAngel
Yeah its usually me who ends up talking the most, actually it depends on who u r. A romantic person can be nice.
Phone sex, now ure chattin. :biggrin:

yeah its great, i do mot of teh chattin to supopose its kind of a female thing!! better with the art of seduction through words!! romantic people are tres nice!! gentle adn subtle!!
Reply 35
I find it exceedingly tacky, even when done well.
Reply 36
Tennis
your a subconscious geek thats what.

hey dont be nasty on my thread!!!
Reply 37
littleredfrog
hey everyone,

just want your opinion do you think that its okay to flirt online??? i mean even if it does start to get a bit more serious do you think its a good idea???

just wondering!!! :smile: let me know

luv ya all

littleredfrog xxx

There's no problem with flirting what so ever. In person or online, even if in a relationship. Just a bit of harmless fun.
i think it creates a myth in your head of the other person , that's not necessarily a bad thing, you start to imagine things about them - it can be nice sometimes
offers JPT a rabbit. hehehe

Latest

Trending

Trending